3

Shakira's P.O.V 

I woke up feeling nauseous and dizzy. I saw a pool of blood on the ground around me. My breathing became uneasy. Thank god that the blood wasn't coming from me. It was coming from Bryson.

I saw the boy that was staring at me earlier. "Hey, are you okay?" The boy asked me.

"I'm okay thank you." I said sighing from relief. "You know you saved me, right?" I asked him.

"He looked like he was hurting you. I couldn't just do nothing about it. Nobody should touch anyone like that, especially if that person is you." He said putting his head down.

I was flattered by his words. I started to get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about this boy. I felt a connection towards him and it seems like he feels it too.

"How about you come to my house so I can at least clean your wounds? I don't want you to get those cuts infected." The boy asked me.

I nodded and followed him into his car. It was a nice car. It reminded me of a batmobile. After about five minutes of strangely peaceful silence, we finally arrived at the boy's house.

Before we stepped inside I said, "Wait, I don't even know your name yet."

"Oh yeah you're right. My bad." He said laughing a little which sounded like "Tihahaha"

He told me that I could call him X and after I know him a little better, I could start calling him Jahseh.

I told him that my name was Shakira and he told me that I had a very beautiful name. I thanked him and started to feel everything get hot. "Why am I blushing?" I thought to myself, but instead I said it out loud which made X laugh to himself.

"Wait in the living room. I'll be back in a minute." X said.

I just nodded my head and sat on his couch. I turned my phone on to find 739 notifications from my friends and Bryson.

  I read the texts from our group chat with Dani, Aaliyah, Kayla, Ayleks, Diamonté, Ree, Ashley. Jaylynn, and Tiara.

Dani😻💋: Guys I can't find Shakira.
Dani😻💋: Have any of you guys seen her?
Liya😈💜:No I haven't seen her.

  I read the rest and thought, "if only they knew." I love my best friends and I'm not mad at them for not knowing where I was because even I didn't know that this was going to happen.

  My thoughts were cut short when I saw X enter the room with a first aid kid in his hand. I opened up my phone really quickly and went to  Camera.

  I looked at my face. I expected worse. I had a bruise on the side of my face and a scrape above my eyebrow from where I fell. I saw also saw tear stains and blood coming down from my hairline.

Bryson gave me worse before. Once he put me into a coma.

  "This might sting a lot so you can hold on to me if you want. I don't really mind." X said.

  I nodded my head and then he put rubbing alcohol on my scrape and my other injuries.

I hissed a little at the pain and accidentally grabbed his arm.

He silently laughed. I realized what I did and apologized. "You don't have to apologize, it's all good Shakira." He said with a smile.

I nodded so he knows that I understand. After a few minutes I got up and said, "Thank you so much X but my friends are probably worried so I should go home." He nodded and walked me to the door.

While I was walking away he yelled, "Wait, Shakira! Can I get your number so we can hang out sometime?"

I nodded my head as we exchanged phones. I put my contact name as Kira💋

I saw him change my contact as bbg kira💘 I laughed a little at this.

"Bye X. Thank you so much again." I said genuinely. He nodded and said bye.

I looked down on my phone to check what he put as his contact name. I laughed when I read it and it said Lord Dagger D🤮❤️

I walked to Dani's house and I rang on the doorbell.

I heard all the girls' voices screaming and attacking me with hugs. "We were so worried!" Liya said.

I told the girls what happened and they all apologized even though I told them that it was alright.

"I'm beating his ass tomorrow fr fr though!" Dani yelled.

"I'm gonna make Bryson pay for what he did to you." Ayleks said while grabbing a knife and pretending to slit her throat while sticking her tongue out.

We all laughed until we started crying and rolling on the floor like the idiots we were.

5 hours later like how they say it in spongebob😂...

  I laughed and until we all had to go to sleep. I had nightmares about Bryson and woke up in the middle of the night to go out of the house since I moved into my friends' house two hours ago.

  I grabbed my mini backpack, my phone, a jacket, and my journal and pen and ran out of the house to go to my happy place.

  I sat there and stared at the stars and writing my feelings down in my journal for a while until I saw a figure standing on the hill that I was on. They began to approach me...

928 words...
TBC...