Chp2

Autumns p.o.v

It's been only half if the day I gotta say today is going by really slow but I was interrupted by my thoughts of the bell ringing that means it's lunch time! Yeah -.- anyway I go to the bathroom by myself I don't eat beacause of all the comments like "eww your a fat pig" so yeah any way I was looking in the mirror when the janitor came and said I had to leave so he could clean so with that I went out side while walking out Matt runs up to me and takes his soda and dump it on my head like what the fuck!

Matts p.o.v

I honestly feel kinda bad for dumping the soda on autumn cause like she's actually pretty bit Taylor tells us to so I just go with the flow and try to stay in the group that's not wrong right?

Autumn pov

I ran to my locker and grabbed all my stuff and run home In tears I can't take it anymore while I got home the house was empty Sarah was at work so I had the whole house I went to go change and head back to school,yes I have to go back beacause I missed so many days that I could get a detention if I missed another day.

YES! It's the end of the day I'm happy cause I can go home but at the same time a have my daily beating gee that's. Just graet 'sarcasm I thought Mabey if I skate home fast I could make it out of the school with no beating well that's wat I did but I wasn't fast enough while riding I got pulled back and landed on the ground I looked up to see all my bullies staring at me gee this is great after my beating of kicking pinching and verbal abusment they left and I limped my way home when I got in my sister left a note on the counter saying she had to work late .great just great.