Chp 14

Autumns pov

It was now 12:00 already so I decided to get ready I threw on a magcon hoodie and and some sweats and I got a taxi and headed to the airport

~skip the plane ride~

Once the plane landed we were in ABQ it was really nice over here the weather was perfect and everything had an native touch on it everything here was gonna be great I decided to rent a car until I get my own so I got the rented car and drove to my new home I decided to change my number right away just incase any of the guys try to contact me so that was the first thing I did when I walked into my house it was furnished already cause I bought a move in home so I went up stairs to my bedroom and drifted off to sleep.

My anaconda don't,my anaconda don't.....

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and I got out of bed I didn't buy any food yet so I went out to get some McDonald while I was driving I decided to drive around the city and I gotta say it was beautiful and in my mind I knew that living here was gonna be perfect.👌

Cameron's pov

I was talking to the boys to find out how to say sorry to autumn without having her run away from us like last time so we decided to go to her room and when we went there it was open and we went in and it was all clean and her bathroom and closet was empty and her suitcase wasn't here,she couldn't have left oh my gosh this is all my fault I turned around and all the guys had blank faces and some in tears Hayes was balling his eyes out I could imagine autumn was like his older sister gosh she didn't leave anything we tried to call here but the voicemail said the number doesn't exist anymore and we went on Instagram,Twitter and everything but she blocked us all man we messed up big time.

Hayes pov

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😭😢😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔

~3 years later~

Autumns pov

It's been three whole years and my life has been great I have been keeping in touch with o2l and Andrea and I heard that magcon and them made up two years ago and they are the only people that know I live in NM and they fly over here to visit to,I have been great I've been happy and stress free I also don't remember much of the guys and one time Andrea brought up Cameron's name and I totally forgot and it cracked me up anyway I hasn't changed much I still do YouTube videos and make vines and I have blocked all the guys out on any social media of mine so yea and I'm into modeling now and I have a flight to California for Aeropostale modeling job so I will be staying at the o2l house for about a month.

~present day~

I woke up to my alarm screaming in my ear and I get up out of bed and I go to to my bathroom and take a long nice shower I get out and blow dry my hair and I put it up in a messy bun after I put on a mahogany lox muscle tee oh and about her she also visits me sometimes and I put on some high waisted denim shorts and pink vans I grab my suitcase and head out the door I get in my white mini cooper and head to the airport I grab some Starbucks in the airport and when it was time for my flight I gave the lady my ticket and got on the plane and I sat in my own row YES anyway on the flight There we had to stop at Arizona for some people to get off and on so I waited in my seat and i was on my phone until someone asked me if they could sit there and I just said yes.

I didn't bother looking up but the thing was the voice was so familiar but I shrugged it off and put my headphone in and then I was interrupted by the person ripping my headphone out and I look at the person and I couldn't believe it the person sitting next to me was Hayes and he looked at me in shock like he saw a ghost then I couldn't say anything so I pretended I didn't know him I know it was harsh but I moved to New Mexico for many reasons and he was one of them so I just said "hi nice to meet you" and I put a fake smile on my face and his shocked expression turn to a confused expression then he said " you don't know me " and I shook my head no. And the rest of the flight was really awkward when it was time to get off Hayes got of to great I bet the rest of the guys are here.

Hayes pov

I couldn't believe it when she looked at me on the plain my heart was healed I was sitting next to my big sissy and then she said the unexpected she said "hi nice to meet you" I couldn't believe it did she really forget I know it's been years but really I feel like she was lying maybe she didn't want to see me the flight was landing and I flew over here to meet up up with the guys and I have got to tell them about autumn is here especially Cameron he's been depressed and some of the guys were sad to I bet you she's here to visit o2l cause she's close friends with them and they live here so we can ask them.

Once I got off the plane I saw autumn heading towards JC and Kian I knew it she is visiting them while i was looking around I finally found Nash and Cameron I literally sprinted to them to tell them but autumn was already gone so we went to their apartment and all the guys were there so I told Nash to tell everyone to meet in the living room so I could tell them once we were all there Aron said " what did you need to tell us Hayes" then I said " okay guys so today when I was on my flight here I sat next to this girl who looked familiar then I asked her if I knew her from somewhere and she didn't make eye contact with me until I asked her and when she looked up it was autumn and she's here in California with o2l. After I said that everyone had shocked faces and Cameron looked really happen then Nash suggested that we go there house for a visit and see if she's there and we all got ready to head to the guys house .