Chp 23

Autumns pov

I was in my car driving in my car and finally got home I was so mad at Aaliyah yet at the same time I wasn't because she didn't know that they were there so I walk in my house and I take of my clothes and I put my sweats on and a black tank top and I put my hair in a messy bun I grabbed my clothes and I noticed a phone in the back pockets of my shorts but it wasn't my phone? So I took it and I recognized who's phone it was it was Taylor's but why did he shove his phone In my pockets? I was snapped out of my thoughts when their was a knock on the door and their was no one visiting today so I headed toward my door and opened it revealing Taylor,Shawn,and the rest of the guys -_- greaaaat "HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND MY HOUSE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" I yelled when I saw them and then I saw Matt and he looked horrible like really depressed and all the guys had blanked faces they all looked the same except for Matt he got his ears pierced which looked really hoot WHAT THE FLIP AUTUMN! Then I noticed Hayes wasn't there hmm. Then Cameron said "listen autumn we never meant those things we said the day you left we were threatened" "I don't believe you" I replied and then carter said "you don't believe us look and he showed me screenshots from Kelly and a group message with the guys and then I realized Kelly did all of this and I had tears in my eyes by now and I ran up to Matt and gave him a hug,at first he was confused and then he hugged back then everyone else joined in the hug.

Mahoganys pov

It's been about two years since I really seen anyone especially the girls I've missed them so much so I decided to call Andrea and asked her if she wanted to hang so I called her and she picked up.

A:Hey mahogany I hasn't seen you in forever!

M:hey girl I missed you too I've been taking care of my son josh and I was wondering if you,me,Jenn,and autumn can hang today.

A:umm mahogany didn't you know what happen to autumn

M: No what happened!!!???

A:she left everyone in Chicago a year ago and she hasn't contact anyone at all and she blocked us on twitter and everything possible it began when we went to the park with carter and Matt was cheating on her with that girl Kelly I told you about

M: wait the one that tried to murder autumn?!?!?

A:yea anyway after we confronted Matt I knocked Kelly out with a punch and we drove back to the hotel and when we were walking in autumn fell on her face and she said carter tripped her on her face and me and said it was an accident and she ran off and said I hate you guys and she ran in and then carter said that he did Trip her and he explained that Kelly threatened us and if we didn't get rid of her she would kill us and autumn so we didn't want anyone to die and Matt never meant to cheat.

M: I can't believe I missed all of this wow!

A:yea so do you want to come over me and Jenn are at the o2l house.

M:okay be there in 10

A:Kay bi

Wow I couldn't believe that all happened after I left magcon I decided to get ready and me and Jacob do have a young healthy two year old boy named josh so yea that happened,so I went into the living room to see josh playing with his toys and Jacob on his phone and I sat down next to him and I told him were going to the o2l house and he looked exited but then I explained to him what happened about autumn.then he said "dAng that all happened?" Yup I replied then he said what about josh no ones gonna watch him, naw it's ok I called my mom, okay he said

So when my mom arrived me and Jacob drove to the o2l house and Ricky opened the door and he yelled "MAHOGANY AND JACOB!!!!!!!" And gave us both hug and we walked in and Jenn and Andrea ran to me and we all said hey and hugged and after we sat around made vines and videos and then all the sudden kian jumped up and he looked shocked and said " gu-guys cam just texted me and he said they found autumn!!!" At this point everyone looked shock and then jc said "yeah yeah Matt just texted me the address it's like five minutes from here and we got into Kian's car and drove there and I was so shocked to see her again.

Andreas pov

When koan said those words I was so shocked I wanted to just cry I had missed autumn so much and so did Jenn and the rest of the guys after autumn left and magcon ended and vidicon we all separated and we haven't really seen each other then I was snapped out of my thought when Conner yelled "guys were here!" And we all got out and saw this nice house and we went up to the door and knocked and Aaron opened it and greeted us and he said "guys come in here and he pointed to the living room and we walked in and saw autumn sitting with the guys talking and when she saw us she ran up to us and hugged us and we all talked and started to catch up with each other including the guys.