Chp8

Skip the plan ride

Allyson's pov

When I got of the plane I saw a man carriying a sign with my name on it I walked over to him and introduced my self and Bart told me that there was a limo waiting for us outside of the airport. We has a small conver station while walking out to the limo when we got to the limo there were fans surrounding us and screaming when we got in the limo he told me that I will be sharing a room with Mahogany lox I was hiding it inside but I was a big fan of Mahogany myself.

When we got to the hotel it turns out magcon had its own floor and it was on the sixth floor when I got there my room was 127

124,125,126,127

I unlocked the door and when I went in the sat mahogany on her bed on her phone she noticed me and we started to chat for about 15 mins.After the chat she said she wanted me to meet the rest of the guys on tour with us we took the elevator down to the lobby and we waited for them to come down the elevator door dinged and I looked over and my body went frozen and I turned pale there stood all the people who I never wanted to see again, the people who broke me, the people who made my life a living hell they are now here.

My bullies

When I saw them memories just flooded back into my head

I couldn't take it so I ran back to my room.

All the boys pov

We just stood there speechless of course all the other boys were confused but we know what happened just a minute ago there stood autumn rose the girl we used to bully but the thing that confused us was her name was Alyson instead of autumn did she change her name?

Alyson/autumn pov

When I ran back to the hotel I was already in tears there were so many memories of them beating me and calling me names then I heard a knock on the door I stood up and went to the door to open it and expected to see mahogany but it wasn't it was

all five of my bullies standing there,at first I was scared then slowly calmed down Carter asked if they could come in and I said yes because who knew wat they would do if I didn't let them in.Once they came in I sat on my bed and they sat on the floor then Nash spoke he said "listen autumn we know it's u and that we want to apologize for being dicks to you in high school after Taylor Matt and Carter told us about them apologizing me and cam felt so guilty so can you forgive all of us" he sounded so sad I felt bad and wanted to forgive them but wat if it's another prank like last time? I asked Matt said "no autumn this one is a real apology so can you plz forgive us" after he said that I thought for a while then said............