Chp11

Autumns pov

We FINNALLY made it to the suprise date area Taylor said it was a ten minutes drive but it felt like hours, when we made it out of the car I saw that he had set up a cute little picnic on the beach with a sunset I was such in awe that I stood there for a good amount of time admiring the scene then Taylor linked arms with me and sat down with me but then I cracked up really hard when I saw the most priceless thing ever it was......

Matts pov

I was in my room on my phone it was around 3:oo pm so I was sitting there for about an hour but then Taylor barged In my room to ask me to be a waiter at his date with autumn I said yes and he said"do you promise you won't leave or blackout of this" then I said "I promise" then he pulled from behind his back a tuxedo for me to wear for the date, wow this kid is wierd, I thought as I took the tux from him.

Taylor pov

The only reason I asked matt to be my "assistant on this date is so that it would be helpful and funny at the same time on my date with autumn tonight.

Autumns pov

I looked up and saw matt in the fanciest tuxedo I have ever seen he looked and me and gave me a death.glare I sat there laughing and so was Taylor.

~after the dinner~

Me and Taylor finished the dinner and cleaned up and matt went home to change me and Taylor were currently sitting on the beach watching the stars on the warm sand. and then we heard a high pitched voice come from the side my head shot up and saw a girl screaming Taylor's name, not to be rude but she looked like a slut she wore really small bikini and she wore a ton of makeup even though we were on the beach?!?

I looked at her and then she said "OMG Taylor I missed you so much and I have been trying to call you but you changed your number" Taylor said " oh I'm so sorry I got famous and you know changed my number so no one could get it " she said "ok" and gave him the ugliest smile ever then looked at me and her smile faded then she said" ew TAYLOR who is this slut sitting with you" (in her extremely annoying voice) I then got really made and said " oh I'm the slut your the one who is dressed In a tight x-small bikini and wears 50 pounds of makeup on my face!" I shouted at her and then I felt a sting on my cheek and found out that Taylor just slapped me!! I couldn't believe it my own boyfriend just slapped me i stood there holding my cheek and then Taylor said " you can't talk to my girl like that"! Wait did he just say his girl "I thought she was like your ex girlfriend" I said " no she is my girlfriend back at home and her name is lizzy and she is hot you slut!" he shouted back,he then relized what he said And tried to apologize but I cut him off "you no what Taylor save it I never should have forgiven you I should have known you never changed"
With that I ran back to the hotel and into my room sobbing my eyes out Mahogany noticed and rushed towards me and comforted me, man what would I do without her, she asked wat was wrong and I explained to her wat happened with taylor.

Mahogany then said " so he basically cheated on you right after he asked u out?" and I nodded my head a yes and she got furious and told the other guys when the. The other guys came over and comforted me they all gave hugs and last was hayes , damn I luv his hugs he was like a younger brother to me. after the guys left and I drifted off to sleep.