Chp27

JENNS POV

Wtf!!, was all I could think after the nurse said that I don't want autumn to forget me "it's ok yet not okay, she will remember people who were close to here but not really for those who she never really had a bond with" the nurse said I was half relieved but at the same time I was worried "any way she's can go when she wakes up okay" okay Thankyou I replied then she left then I looked at Andrea "Andrea Mabey we should just take autumn and leave like forever, and just push the guys out of her life" I said "NO, Jenn are you crazy" she whispered back " I know but it might be good cause look every time something bad happens it's always autumn against the guys or the guys against here like remember the o2l and magcon fight and SHE was stuck between it,or-or the time Kelly threatened her and she left for a year and now when she found out that matts cheating on her,see it's all them and to top it all off these were the guys THAT BULLIED HER!" I said and Andrea thought for a while than she agreed " when autumn wakes up we will just sign her out and take her back home." She said and we agreed then autumn woke up.

Autumns pov

I was in a dream about me and my sister giving me a makeover and saying that they will never find you again,Andrea and Jenn will take care of you then I woke up and my head hurt like hell and I opened my eyes to see Jenn and Andrea and they stared at me "hey guys what happened to me" I said "you caught Matt kissing a girl and you fainted and hit your head hard and the doctors said you have a little bit of memory loss but you'll get it back soon" Jenn said "yeaaaaaa" Andrea followed and then she explained to me that we were going to leave them for good "who is them" I questioned and then they looked at each other and they both said don't worry you'll know later after Andrea signed me out and we headed to the car I was still wondering who is "them" then Jenn said "let's go get some Starbucks okaaaaaayyy I yelled which made them laugh so we headed to Starbucks and got our drinks and we started to drive again and we arrived at a hotel that looked really familiar and then Jenn told Andrea "we need to hurry hopefully their not here" WHO THE FUCK ARE "THEY'' I really wanted to know so we walked in the lobby area and the girls froze then I looked in front of them to see about nine boys sitting there talking and they looked really familiar ugh why does everything look familiar so then Andrea said let's try to sneak past them why? I questioned we'll tell you later lets just hurry "Jenn said and we tiptoed past them we were almost the elevator when someone grabbed my wrist and I slapped the persons hand "OOOOOOOOOWWWWWW" and I looked up to see a kid around my age with a bandanna and I said "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU,AND WHY DID YOU GRAB MY WRIST" then soon all the other guys came over and there was this one guy who was blond ish and had crystal brown eyes which was attractive then the bandana boy said what do you mean who am I were like brother and sisters he said in a shocked tone "UMM SHEEEE HAS AMNESIA HAHAHAHAH HE GOTTA GOOOO KAY BI" Andrea said pulling me into the elevator "SO SHE DOSNT REMEBER US" bandana boy asked "NOOOPE" Jenn yelled back before the elvator doors shut.

After we got to my room and got my bags Andrea explained what we were ding so apparently these guys were always of the cause of why I go to hospitals or depression so I'm gonna move back to California were I guess Is where I lived but were gonna move to a different house soo yea.......

Matts pov

Holy molloly I fucked up bad this time and this time was no threat ugh why did I kiss that girl I don't even know her name buttt whyyy I'm such a dumbass and now that she can't remember us it's gonna be worse when she remembers again and last night Shawn had a hammer and basically tried to kill me but cam and Nash held him back #thxcash I am in the worst position right now and I have no clue what to do I'm basically broken...again.

Autumns pov

Well today's the day me and the girls got of the plane and we took a taxi to my house and i had a pretty darn good house "okay the moving truck is coming any minute now and we are going to just move two houses from this one cause the guys know were you live and they will never suspect we moved two houses down they'll think we like moved to canada or something okay" Jenn said Kay I said and soon after we were almost done with setting up the house wow.

~2weeks later~

It's been two weeks since we moved and IV gotten some of my memory back but some of it is still a little fuzzy the thing is it just bothers me because I want to really know what happen that night I passes out and lost my memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi guys I'm am so thankfull for the 423 reads and I hope you guys enjoy the story if you have any questions or suggestions just comment on one of the chapters😄and I won't be updating so much but I will try because of school and homework but I'll try.