Chp20

Autumn pov

I was done with all the drama I was already in the New Mexico air port and I took a cab home when I got home I thought of yet another place to move so I decided to do California again so the guys won't expect me to move back there right? So when I got home I called my neighbor Chelsea to come over and help me pack she was like 15 but she was cool and as soon as I called her she came right away I told I wanted to move and she seemed sad but she understood why I brought boxes out and she helped me pack we were packing when I went online and I bought a small house similar to this one in L.A,California and it had its own private beach! So we were packing up and I changed all my contact info and once again blocked all the guys on anything possible.

I know ya'lls are like damn you stooped for blocking possibly the hottest guys in the world well it easy when they hate you, after we finished up packing and cleaning the house it took about four hours and I could tell Chelsea was about to die I called a u-haul truck to get my stuff and deliver it to Cali. it costs a lot of money but it was New Mexico it doesn't cost as much. So then I after the truck came and picked it up and headed of to the road I said my good byes to Chelsea and took a cab to the airport,also the truck towed my car with it so yea, I got a ticket to the plane and it was a small waiting time so I decided to grab some Starbucks #basicwhitegirlstatis , and I got some nic-nacs from New Mexico to remember this place.

When I was waiting they finally called my plane and I went on.

Skip the plane ride~~~~~~

When I finally arrived in Cali which was about two hours long I took a cab and gave the driver my address, the driver soon dropped me off o this cute little beach looking house and I entered the house looked amazing it had two bedrooms a huge living room and an average kitchen which was cool cause I was the only one that was gonna live here so ya..........

Matts pov

Holy molloly what did we just do to autumn we totally shattered her heart after thinking we all heard a ding go off on all of our phones and we looked and it was a message from Kelly

K:good job boys she's gone now😏

C:wait what do you mean she's gone

M:yea what the hell don't tell me you killed her😡

T:if you touched her I'm going to murder you

K:STFU I didn't touch her you dumbasses she left because of you guys I saw her going to the airport earlier and she was buying a ticket to New Mexico.

After that I was in tears I looked up to see some of the guys crying and some on the verge of crying and I that point I wanted to die because of all this I mean this is like the third time we've chased her off and I doubt she will come back or contact us anymore.

So I decided to go on twitter to check her account and I turned out she blocked me so I am assuming she did to the other guys to.i.am.broken.without.her.