Chp22

1 year later

Autumns pov

It s been an amazing year since I left magcon I have been doing a lot of acting lately and taking some theater classes and I also have been singing lately to I have met up with so many singers and I helped Ariana Grande on her recent album called My Everything and I have not really changed just my old self still and I haven't contacted any of the guys and I heard that magcon ended so I bet you they moved back to North Carolina or something so yea life has been great and nothing's bad,

~present~

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard my neighbors lawn mower go off,lovely isn't it, so after that I got up out of bed and I stumbled into the shower and washed up and when I got out I put on some high waisted denim shorts,and a Bethany Mota muscle tee,and some black vans after I put on light makeup and blowdried my hair and straightened it after I went down stairs and I had nothing to do all day so I decided to FaceTime Aaliyah me and her have been close she's like my little sister so when I called her she answered and she looked like she just woke up and I laughed and called her a gremlin and then she said hi we talked and she asked if I could come over then I said yes. So after I hung up I went to get my keys and also Aaliyah new about the drama at magcon so she basically knew Shawn called me a fat pig, so I headed to my car and drove to her house and It wasn't far from my house so It was about a ten minute drive so when I arrived there I saw a car there I never saw and I unlocked the door ,yes she gave me a key, and when I opened the door I noticed it became really quiet and I looked up to see Shawn sitting on the couch with Taylor next to him staring at me and they both had blank faces and I probably did to I shut the door and I sprinted up to Aaliyah's room and shut the door and then she yelled "WHAT THE CRAP AUTUMN YOU SCARED ME and why are you in a hurry?" "YOU DIDNT TELL ME TAYLOR AND SHAWN WERE HERE!" Wait there here I didn't now that, after she said that she grabbed my wrist and dragged me down stairs.

When we got to the bottom she jumped on Shawn and said "I missed you so much" I'm guessing she forgot these guys insulted me and while they were hugging Taylor said "um-mm autumn can I please talk to you outside please." " I guess" I responded and we both went out side and right as I was gonna say something he put me into a bone crunching hug and said "I missed you so much" and with that I shoved him off and said "shut the fuck up Taylor" in the rudest tone I could possibly make and he looked at me and I looked like he had ears in his eye? Did I just make the Taylor caniff cry? Then I said "I don't want to talk me you and go away" and then I left him there and I saw Shawn and Aaliyah talking and I told her " hey Aaliyah I'm leaving we can hang out another time okay" and then before she could say anything I ran out the doors.

TAYLORS POV

I tried to talk to autumn and explain about Katie but I couldn't and when I saw her again I was probably the happiest guy alive including Shawn and I could tell he was happy to, but when she told me to not talk to her it made me want to cry and when she left I went into the house and Aaliyah said you guess know you should fix what happened a year ago that's right autumn told me, and Shawn it's wrong to call a girl a fat pig and she gave us a death glare" and me and Shawn looked at each other and then I said well that's a good thing because when I gave her a hug I shoved my phone in her back pocket and and she left with it so we can call the rest of the guys and we can track my phone :) " wow Taylor wow -_-" Shawn said HEY YOU GOT A BETTER IDEA SON" I said and he laughed and while we were driving to Nash and Cam cause all the guys were there and me and Shawn were driving there and I used Shawn's phone and facetimed Matt and he picked up and asked "hey we're were you guys " and I dogged the question and yelled "ME AND SHAWN FOUND AUTUMN!!!!!!!" And I'm guessing he had his volume on all the way cause all the guys yelled WHAT and then I said we tracked her down and I gave them her address and all the guys said there coming and I said bye and then we arrived at her house probably it looked nice and soon after the rest of the guys came and mat like jumped out like a cat I can understand why he's been miserable without her and cam yelled OMG AUTUMN WERE COMING I was laughing cause he mad the most beautiful face ever😂 and then we all walked up to her door and I knocked then she opens the door.....