Chp25

Autumns pov

After we finished our burgers it was getting dark so I decided to get my little sparklers(the sticks that you light up on the Fourth of July) I had from July and everyone got them and we lit them up and we took pictures and I posted one saying,finally reunited with these goofballs after like a year, and then Shawn said "hey it's late can we stay here" yea I replied "the girls can have the spare room,me and Matt in a room,and the rest in the theater room cause there's like thirteen chairs in there and they recline back" and we all agreed and headed to our rooms

Autumns pov

when me and Matt got to our room I went to my closet and I got a black tank top and white running shorts and I got out and brushed my teeth and when is was done I went out and I saw Matt sitting on my bed with his phone and when he saw me he walked up to me and held my waist and gave me a kiss and said "I'm so glad your back" "me to" I replied then he carried me to bed and started to kiss my neck and that's all I remember after I drifted asleep.

When I woke up this morning my area hurt like crazy so I'm guessing we did the nashty and then I looked over to see Matt sleeping he looked adorable while sleeping and I gave him a peck on the lips and his eyes fluttered open and then I said "hey get up I'm gonna go make breakfast Kay?" "Okay" he replied and I went to the kitchen to see that Cam and Nash already made breakfast while dancing "gee I just love Cash" I said "aww thx boo" Cameron said in a girly voice then I saw the girls on couch watching tv and soon every one else came out. "GOOODMORNING" yelled Taylor who looked like zombie for a second and then Matt came out and hugged me from behind.

Carter's pov

I wondered if Matt had told autumn that Magcon is back up and we are touring for five months?

Matts pov

We were all eating and I got up to put my dish in the sink when carter came up and asked " have you told autumn about the tour that we're going for five months" oh my gosh I totally forgot to tell autumn I'm gonna invite her to come with us "uhh no but I'll tell her now I'll invite her" I said "okaaay" carter replied "ummm hey autumn I was wondering if you would like to come with us to magcon next week?" I said out load so she can her "yea I'd love to " "Yeah" everyone shouted

Autumns pov

~skip to magcon~(sorry I'm lazy)

So we all just got off the plane except for mahogany and Jacob cause they have to take care of their son,josh, so we were heading out and we had two day break before we do the show so we all decided to just hangout and walk around downtown to see the city and me and Matt were walking hand in hand when Nash yelled "hey Matt look they have that store we wanted to go to last time in Chicago come with meeee" than he did a puppy dog face and Matt looked at me for approval and I nodded and he headed off with Nash then Cam said okay meet us down at that yogurt place right there, "okay" Matt replied and we headed to the yogurt place.

Nash's pov

So me and Matt were shopping at this clothing place and I found some shirts I liked so I decided to buy them and then Matt said " ohh wait I have to go pay for autumn she didn't bring any money I'll be right back" and I said okay, then he left by the time I was done paying Matt hadn't come back so I just walked to the yogurt place cause I thought he would be there and on the way two girls wanted pictures and blah blah and then when I made it to the shop I saw everyone except Matt? Huh that's weird than Taylor said "hey dude where's Matt? At this point I was confused as flip "uhh I thought he came back to pay for autumns yogurt because she didn't have money" I replied "uh aha no I brought like a hundred bucks with me" autumn said and I could tell she was worried and then I said "well he said that to me while I was paying in the store then he left" then It clicked when I saw Matt walk out of the door he went to the right side of the building and the yogurt place is on the left side "WAIT when I saw Matt walk out he walked the opposite way" I said then carter said "then let's go that way to see if he's up there somewhere he might of went the wrong way" so we all got up and started to walk up to where Matt headed.

Aaron's pov

Man at this point if Matt gets lost I'm gonna flip out cause me and him have and important meeting tonight for our next tour sunsation soo yea I really need him not to be lost 😄 so we started to walk up when Jack G said "wait I here someone in that ally right there" "yea it sounds like someone's kissing?" Jack J said and we all moved closer and looked in the ally and saw,OMG, I'm gonna beat Matt after this.

Cameron's pov

Matt better have a good explanation for this or he's dead

Nash's pov

Matt lied to me😑

Jacks pov

Holy shit the kids dead

Taylor's pov

Uhhhh matts gonna die after I beat the shit out of him

Carter's pov

My best friend doing this?!?! I'm gonna kill him

Shawn's pov

Matts gonna get his ass whooped