Chp30

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

Autumns pov

Nuh uhh they are not talking to me I don't want them near and don't even talk

to me. Then of course their already here and their not gonna leave so why try

right so then I was sitting on my couch then all of the sudden Matt sits next to me and of course me without think I say "what do you want you dipshit" and

then Chris woke up and yea everything went chaotic and I was carrying Chris

to my room to get him to bed and it eventually worked then I went out to my living room and everyone was there "umm autumn why haven't you let us contact you for like four years" I didn't know what to say and while I was thinking I noticed Shawn,Hayes,and cam weren't there hmmm I wonder were they are so I just shrugged it off and said "I had very specific reasons" I said glaring at Matt and he looked down to the ground then Taylor said "well now that your hear might as well catch up" "yea that's a good idea" jc said. Then I heard little foot steps come out and I looked over and I saw Chris with a little stuff bear and standing there "mommy who are these people?" He asked I didn't actually want him to know who they are so I just said " their just some guesses"

Matts pov

Gosh it broke my heart when she told the little boy that we were just guest and nothing more,wait who is that little boy?, i know it's her son but who's ugh letttt me know " hey Chris how about you go over there and sit with aunt mahogany" autumn said "wait we're aunt Jenn and aunt Andrea and uncle Jacob?" Chris asked "there over there too autumn replied wow they knew about this and we didn't hmmmmmmm.

Autumns Pov

We all ended up talking again and catching up Andrea was talking to jc and Kian's and Jenn was with Connor and Ricky and for me I was talking to Taylor Nash Matt and Carter and the rest of the guys were talking with mahogany and Jacob and Chris and I noticed carter playing games with Chris which was funny. Man I really missed these guys I actually do miss Matt. " hey autumn can we stay here for the night it's kinda late Nash asked" "yea I have two big guest room and the rest can sleep in the living room" I said. And after everyone got settled and Jenn and Andrea shared a room with me and when we got in I burst "ughhhh whyyy?" I said "huh" they both said" "I mean the guys i don't want them here cause of Matt and Chris and I do at the same time cause I miss talking to them" I said in a breath "girl we got your back" Andrea said and we got ready and I slept in my bed and Jenn slept on my reclining chair couch, and Andrea slept in this huge bean bag that I had.

The next morning I woke up to the sun in my eye and I remembered that I had to drop Chris of at Bethany's yes the Bethany Mota and she lives with Zoella and yea , they are like Chris god mothers and they have a son named Noah and they adopted him and he's also four and Chris and Noah play together a lot and yea so I got up and Jenn and Andrea were still sleeping no shocker there so I got up and I took a quick shower and I tied my hair into a messy bun and I put on I waisted denim shorts and a muscle tee and I put on mascara and I headed to my front door and threw on brown doctor martins and I went to Chris room and I noticed Nash was hugging him and sleeping, I have to admit it was freaking adorable, so me being me I toke my phone out and snapped a pic and then I took Chris out of Nash's arms and he woke up then I got him ready and blah blah then I got him some cereal to eat than jack g came in and he looked all ready "well aren't you up early" I said "hiiiiiiiii" Chris said waving at jack " hey little man, and yea I couldn't sleep cause jack j kept sleep walking and he kept stepping in me it sucked" he said sounding like he was in pain, I just laughed "so were are you going" he asked "I have to drop Chris off for a play date then I'm gonna buy everyone pancakes for breakfast" I said " oh cool can I come" jack said jumping up and down ,sure I said while Chris was laughing his head off. After Chris finished we headed to my car and I noticed the gas was kinda low "hey were gonna stop at the gas station and get some gas" I said ,okay, they both said and we drove to the gas station and I went to get gas.

Jack Gs pov

When autumn got out of the car I decided to ask Chris a like serious question " hey Chris, umm how was your mom before she came was she this happy" I asked and he thought for a second " actually no she was sad a lot and sometimes she would cry and aunt Andrea and the others would sometimes have to try to calm her down and I would hear her say things like, why did he leave , but idk who ,he, is" wow I could imagine autumn was left alone with Chris when Matt cheated , wow I couldn't imagine the pain. " okay thx bud don't tell your mom I asked though" I said and he pretended to zip his lip and he did a cheeky smile, man he's cute but when he did that smile it reminded me of Matt when he smiled, now that I noticed he looks a lot like Matt, his eyes, his hair,and the color of his hair. wait autumn never told us the dad she said he left her, woah I think the dads Matt 😱 then autumn came in and we drove to the house , when we arrived the house was hugeeee and I noticed that a couple houses down that's were jerry Purpdrank dan,max jr, and Britney furlan lives ! Then we walked to the front door and the person opened it and it was BETHANY AND ZOELLA wait you guys live her I asked Bethany "yup" she said " and doesn't jerry and all them live down there" I asked "yea a lot of viners and youtubers live around here" Zoe said wooooow after we were back in the car but just not with Chris.