10

Autumns pov

After the apology and clearing things up with everyone about the bullying Bart told us he reserved a pizza parlor to got to so we packed into the limo and rode there once we got there everyone ordered the meal while I ordered just a cheese pizza and a coke. I was drinking my coke when I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned to see Taylor with a nervous look on his face.I wonder why then he asked me if he could talk to me privately and we went into the balls leading to the bathrooms and then he asked if I would......

Taylor's pov

Will you go out with me? there I asked her I finally had the guts to ask her to go out with me and I waited for a response after a bit of okward silence she said yes! I was thinking of taking her to the beach and have a small picnics there while the sun sets.🌅

Autumns pov

"So I'll pick you up at 7:oo tonight okay"
"Okay"
"And wear something casual with a bathing suit'
I was so excited for our fate tonight so I headed back to my hotel room to get ready beacause it was 5:oo already I decided to let mahogany do my makeup,well beacause mahogany is boss when it comes to makeup👌 anyway I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and all that when I got out I put some sea-salt spray in my hair to make some beach waves, after mahogany put waterproof mascara,a little bit of eyeliner and concealer.After that I went to my suite case and put on a two piece swimming suit it was a lavender colored two peice and I put some denim shorts on with a black flowing crop top and pared my outfit with pink flip flops after finishing up there was a knock on my door I grabbed my beach bag and opened the door revealing a shirtless Taylor in his swimming trunks it was like looking at Jesus.

Taylor's pov

I was walking to Autumns room to pick her up and I finally arrived at her room I knocked on her door when she opened the door her face was priceless she stared at my body for a good five minutes but then I cleared my throat to get her attention when she looked up her cheeks were flushed red and I found it quite adorable.

Autumn pov

After Taylor I noticed that I was staring at Taylor's abs I looked up to see him smirking I felt my cheeks get hot so I tried to look away until Taylor said" you look adorable when you blush" with that said I blushed even more come on man!

We linked arms and headed to the limo outside the hotel when we got in the limo Taylor handed me one of his bandanas to put over my eyes. I asked "why do I need to be blindfolded" and he said that it would be a suprise!

Hey guys do u like the book?
Anyways follow me on Instagram cause I might be posting pics of her outfit @paula9909