Chp 18

Autumn pov

I woke up. And said hi to everyone and we talked I found out that when Kelly cut me it cut one of my veins which caused me to loose a lot of bloods and go into a coma but everything else was the same magcon was still going and nothing new happened we were talking when the doctor came in and said I could go! Yes I can get outta this hospital, I yelled which caused the doctor to glare at me. At the time Cam was signing me out since he was the oldest and i still catching up on things.

We all exited the hospital. And Bart had sent us a limo and we began to head back to the hotel. While we were in the car, Jack g was on the left side of me and Matt was on the right side of me me and Matt were holding hands then Matt whispered in my ear saying"I'm so glad that your ok I thought I lost you" he sound so upset and I said "it's ok ill never leave u" with that said we all arrived at the hotel and I went in my room to see Andrea and jenn when they saw me it looked like they saw some demonic creature and then Andrea tried to poke me to make sure I was alive but I slapped her hand and gave both of them hugs they had tears on the rim of there eyes and we're were speechless the whole time until Hayes came in with a chainsaw in his hand giggling?!? To be honest that was probably the creepiest thing I've seen I looked back at Andrea and Jenn who looked pretty creeped out at the moment but then I realized Hayes wasn't at the hospital I wanted to pick him up and squeeze him in the biggest hug but yet again he has a chainsaw and giggling like a freak.

Andreas pov

Okay so all of us just witnessed Hayes looking like a gremlin with a chainsaw when Hayes walked in he immediately saw autumn and dropped the chainsaw and gave her the biggest hug I've ever seen I was watching them and noticed jenn ran over to take the chainsaw away which made me laugh.

Jenn pov

I feel so powerful with a chainsaw!

Hayes pov

So currently the guys came back and we decided to do a prank war and whoever is the last to not get planked wins and gets to tweet off something on everyone's phone I heard autumn came back to! I was about to visit her when the war began so I decided to run and I sprinted to a janitor closet I saw and I found a chain saw there then I thought why not use it to scare the guys so I got it and started walking around and giggling that's when I saw a room and I heard talking in it so I moved in and I made it to the room I made the weirdest giggle ever and caused the three people to turn around when they did I realized IT WAS AUTUMNNN! I dropped my chainsaw and gave her a bear hug and I noticed Andrea and Jenn looked frightened so did autumn I'm guessing I looked creepy to them.

Autumns pov

After Hayes let me out of his bone crushing hug he smiled and I asked " so what we're you doing with a chainsaw and walking around giggling like a creep?" Then he explained to me about the war and me and the girls nodded and he took the chainsaw and ran off the the chainsaw again, man that kid is disturbing after I decided to hang out with girls to catch up so we decided to got to the mall I texted Matt to let him know and he just replied back with "ok" gee no I love yous or anything weird so I decided to his room and tell him that I'm going when I got to the mall with the girls so when I got to his room I noticed that he was sitting on his bed watching tv and carter was watching with him then when he saw me he said " hey I couldn't text you the rest of my message on my phone it was about to die" who he understood me " it's ok love you" I said back and I gave him a hug while I hugged him though I saw his phone under his pillow and the screen lit up and a message from a girl name Molly? And the battery percent was at like 90% there's no way he charged it that fast and the test said,

Kelly😘

Hey babe I can't wait to see you tonight to I love you so much.

We released from the hug and and Matt gave me a smile but I gave him a small one while I was walking out I said bye to carter and I thought "to" if she said that that means Matt was cheating on me! I was trying to hold tears when I got out of the room I saw jenn and Andrea waiting by the door and they saw me and looked worried right away we walked to the elevator and on the way I explained what happened and how Matt doesn't know I saw the message.

Then Jenn said. "Wait the massage said he was seeing her tonight right" I nodded a yes then she said " how about tonight you text carter and ask if Matt is there with him at the hotel and if he's not ask carter where he went the we just go to the location of where carter told us" "damnnnn you smart" said Andrea I agree to so we decided to head to the mall we shopped at Forever21,hollester,Aeropostale,rue21,and sephora.

After we finished shopping it was six o' clock so we decided to go get some Starbucks and when we were done with our drinks it was 6:30 so then Andrea suggested that I call carter right now so I took my phone out and called carter.

C:hey autumn

A:hey carter is Matt with you or in the hotel?

C:no isn't he with you?

A: no I went shopping with the girls.

C: huh that's weird he said he was taking you out on a picnic at Venue park?

A: oh okay thx carter.

C:do you need a ride there?

A: yes please can you take Jenn and Andrea to we're in the front of the hotel

C:okay I'm on my way down.

After the call I told the girls that Carter's taking us to Venue park which was about 20 drive there so when carter got down carter took his silver range rover and I sat in shot gun and the girls in the back. On the way there I explained to carter what happened and he looked upset and said " dang I never thought Matt would cheat on anyone normally you could trust him with your life" when we were looking for a parking spot Jenn said "hey guys I think I see Matt over there "I looked at the direction she was pointing at and he was sitting with this blonde skinny girl who was dressed like a slut✋

She was wearing this high mini skirt and I tight tank top that showed her boobs off and she was wearing about six ton of makeup then I saw Matt lean in and kiss her that just shattered my heart in a million pieces and then said let's go confront him and carter looked pissed we all got out and we didn't know how to approach so Jenn saw a soccer Ball and Jenn played soccer when she was younger so she kicked it and hit the slut square in the face and her face looked in pain and carter and Jenn we're dying of laughter me and Andrea smirked then Matt turned around and said " WHAT THE FU....." he trailed off when he saw me and he immediatly got up and tried to hug me but I pushed him away and said" how could you cheat on me i loved you but I guess that was a mistake" by now I was in tears and I looked over at the girl then I relized it was Kelly! The fucked up phycopath that tried to kill me this is 100x worst Matt the realized I recognized the girl and so did Jenn and Andrea. And remembered when Andrea knocked her out at the abandoned house....yeah this time swung/punched her in the jaw and now she has a crocked jaw and she was knocked out cold.

Jenn pov

Dang Andrea can definitely swing but the odd thing was after they took autumn to the hospital that day we called the cops on her and she was taken away how did she get out? I decided to bring it up "you know what's weird me and Andrea called the cops on that girl and she was taken away the day she kidnapped autumn she was sent to the top prison how'd she get out" I said " yeah I remember that I was staying back with the guys and I saw the cops put her in the car" carter said and Andrea nodded in agreement then autumn said Matt how did Kelly got out of jail? And we turn to Matt and he said...............