Chp12

Mahogany pov

After auty fell asleep I thought to my self why would Taylor do that when I see him I'm gonna beat the shit outta him and make him apologize! after that I drifted to sleep as well.

Autumns pov

I woke up to the sunlight shining in my face and I looked over to see no mahogany and I saw a note saying,

"Hey auty I went to Cameron's and Nashes room when you get this letter get ready and head to their room we're all just gonna hang in there room.

-Mahogany xoxo

After reading the letter I hoped out of bed I went in the bathroom and took a shower after I blew dried my hair and put it up into a messy bun I went and got my outfit.

Autumns outfit

•black crop top that say 2glam 2 give a damn

•high waisted peach shorts

•grey vans

•and I gold necklace that says "love"

After putting the out fit on I headed to cam and Nash's room and saw all the guys there except for Taylor when I went In I was greeted by everyone and took a seat next mahogany and carter suggested we play truth or dare and we all agreed. And sat in a circle right as we gonna begin the door opened reveling Taylor and Lizzy, aka the slut, gee I guess he did move on I whispered to hayes and mahogany who looked at Taylor with a pissed face everyone else was also until lizzy broke the silence and said "hi every body ew what's that slut doing here I guess she is the biggest slut she hanging with a bunch of guys" that comment really got to me so I stood up and punched her right in the nose that made her nose tilt and she slapped me then I pulled her hair out and a chunk of weave cam out um awkward.....

By the time I was done she was crying and left with Taylor we all then sat back down and continued to play truth or dare,"i wanna go first" carter said he chose Aron he he chose dare, "I dare u to go up to matt and lick his nipple" by that point every one was cracking up like crazy and Aron did his dare then matt screamed😂

After every one was done we all went. Back to our rooms and went to bed I stayed up because I was watching a bunch of Andrea Russet,Rebecca black ,and that's so jack.

They were really funny I knew Andrea the closest cause I have met O2l a couple of times and we are gonna hang out together probably tommorow. after I put my phone away and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of people taking it sounded like Mahogany and.....Andrea! I was so excited so I shot my head up and they both looked at my and Andrea have me a hug. Mahogany said "well I got to go it was nice meeting you Andrea" "you to Mahogany bye" with that she left so now it was me and mahogany me and Andrea decided to go get STARBUCKS which was around the corner of the hotel so it was about a fifteen minute walk so I got ready I brushed my teeth and I put my hair on one side into a fish tail braid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her outfit.

Blue jeans rolled up a little bit

Mint flowing crop top with a gold cross

Mint vans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I was done we began walking towards the place but we keep feeling like someone was watching us so we sped up our walking a little bit and then this black van pulls up to us and two guys came out with masks on and grabbed me and Andrea and they said "we are gonna kill you guys " then I begged them to let Andrea go and just kill me so they said she refused to leave me so I told her to get help at the hotel.then I went back and the dragged me by the Arm and just as they were going to put me in the van Nash,kian(I wonder wat he's doing here probably for Andrea),cameron,and hayes run out I ran towards the guys they beat them up pretty bad and Andrea took me out of the van and then I called the police ,when the police arrived they took the men to jail and one of the guys said"dont just arrest us arrest Lizzy bails also she made us do this" Ugh I knew she just did this cause I kicked her ass yesterday and pulled her weave. We all proceded back to the hotel and cameron was being quite close when we made it to the hotel everyone entered but Cam pulled me back and asked "hi..ummm I really like you and I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend!, he said it really fast and in one breath to be honest I found Cameron extremely hot and funny and sweet so I said yes and he pulled me in for a kiss but I didn't last long we pulled apart to see hayes running around like a phsyco I guess it was either a dare or he's on a sugar high either way we went back in hand in hand and every one looked at us and sAid awwwwww except for hayes he he's still running outside right as we sat down with everyone and I sat in Cameron's lap and when we were talking Taylor came in and said in the happiest voice "LIZZY GOT ARRESTED!!!" and we all laughed.