Chp21

Autumns pov

YAAAAS BITCH was all I could think when I went to my new living room it was like a movie theater I was so happy yet I was still upset about what the guys had said but why should I care they were being jerks to me again right?

We'll I decided to explore the house more and I didn't just have two rooms and an averAge kitchen their were more rooms it was huge especially for a one story home. I decided to go get ready and go grocery shopping and buy some new clothes so I decided to go to whole foods then the mall. I ran to my room and took a quick shower and I put on some natural makeup and put on my out fit which was mint vans,black high wasted shorts,and a flowing MTV crop top on and I put my hair in a high ponytail and I grabbed some sunglasses so no one could recognize me right as they see me and I drive to Whole foods,while I was there I decided to got to the candy area and while I was there I bumped into someone and fell back when I looked up to see Shawn's sister Aaliyah?

Aaliyah? And she looked down and helped me up and asked "wait aren't you Autumn rose?" Yea that's me I responded and then she said "we'll it was nice meeting you oh and here's my number and we can hang sometime?" Yea of course I ll call you when we can okay? "Kay" she said and walked of to a lady which I'm guessing is her mom and I continued shopping till I was done and I decided to go strait home and just relax instead of buying and caring more things so I drove home and unpacked my groceries and put them away and I went into my "magical theater room" and I decided to watch toddlers and tiaras and after about ten episodes it was like seven o clock already so I decided to take a shower and after showering I put on a soft tank top and black spandex's and I headed down and got some ramen noodles and ate it then I headed up to bed and while is was in bed I was scrolling through twitter I notice there were tweets asking if I was still in magcon and I replied saying

@AutumnRose:hey guys I know you have been asking about if I'm still in magcon we'll no I quite cause of some problem I'm sorry guys I love you all😘!

And I got tweets back saying stuff like,okay I love you autumn and all that, after I turned of my phone and drifted off to sleep.

Matts pov

It's been two days since autumn left and me and the guys haven't been the same especially Taylor and Cam cause it was like having there sister pulled away and for the rest of the guys it was like losing your best friend, and for me it was like having my heart ripped out, we have all been sad but me I have depressed and the guys try to cheer me up sometime ,man were would I be without these guys,anyway we only have like four more weeks until magcon ends which sucks cause it's been really fun, and now back to the present me and the guys are currently in our rooms and we just finished up with our last magcon in Chicago and next week we are going to L.A! And that we're we will be doing our last couple of magcon show everyone's gonna be living in L.A after cause Nash and Cam got an apartment and taylor bought a house and me and Dillon are gonna stay with him and carter and the rest of the guys got a house together so yea that's what's gonna be happening in the next couple of weeks.