Chp31

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Autumns pov

After we dropped Chris off we were heading home "ummm autumn I need to ask you something" jack said he sounded nervous "yea what is it" I said with my eyes still on the road "umm is Chris matts son" he asked when he said that I blanked out then I hit my brakes at a red light, how does he know that's Chris "umm how did you know" I asked worried and I began to drive again " face it autumn he looks exactly like Matt and he acts like him to, and the best of all when he smiles it looks exactly like Matt when he does his cheeky smile" he said damn this kid is smart I thought "umm yea he is but don't tell anyone else" I said to him and he pretended to zip his lips.

When we got back I went to the back trunk to get the groceries and jack just went on in, gee what help he is, I got the bags and walked in and I saw ,"HAYES,CAMERON,SHAWN," I practically yelled my head off and they looked at me and smiled and I set my stuff down and gave each of them a bear huge "hey how did you guys find me" I asked Nash texted us we were at a modeling station a couple of blocks down and Shawn's recording studio was next to it so yea" gee HAYES you must have convince them somehow to let you have a modeling job I don't see any hotness in you" I said smirking " all have you know I have a very nice body for modeling" Hayes said in a weird voice and I noticed Hayes was as tall as Cameron dang this kid grows fast.

"Hey let's have a barbecue I got the stuff for it" I said "YAAS" everyone yelled and then I asked Matt to give Chris a shower and change him for me.

Matts pov

I was currently taking Chris upstairs for a bath and I went in the bathroom and I saw a necklace and I recognized, it was a necklace I gave to autumn when we were on our beach date it was a small mirror necklace and in the middle it said "I will never stop loving you Autumn" I'm surprised she still has it I thought she would have burnt it by now "hey what are you doing with that necklace,mommy said it's very special to her" Chris said, wow special, "oh I was just looking at it" I told him and he nodded you know what's weird Chris has the same eyes as me, and hair ,and hair color I wonder if he's my son,NOOOOO MATT STOP IMAGINING , and I began to give him a bath.

After I went to Chris clost and I gave him some khaki shorts and a white t shirt and while I was searching I saw something familiar and I pulled it out it was a picture of autumn and all of us at magcon and under was a mini magcon red beanie so I took it out and I put the beanie on Chris head and he had a huge smile on his face and we walked to the backyard.

When we got out everyone looked at Chris beanie and awed even autumn did to and Taylor said "gooood memories" and everyone nodded in agreement after.

Autumns pov

I really wanted to tell Matt that Chris is his son but at the same time I don't like what if he flips out or he'll leave me, I was currently slicing the tomatoes and daydreaming when mahogany came by and said "ummm autumn are you trying to murder that slice of tomato" and I looked down and saw that the slice was a mushed up "are you okay what's wrong you seemed worried" she asked "I really want to tell Matt about Chris but I'm afraid he might flip out and leave" I said and let out a big sigh "umm autumn I think you should tell him and him leaving you should be the last thing to worry about" she said "what do you mean the last thing to worry about" I asked confused "I mean look at him the boys said he's been miserable without you and look at how many times he's tried just to get to you this is about the third time already" she said letting out a small laugh "I guess your right I think I'm gonna tell him tonight when were around the Bon fire" I said and she nodded an okay and walked to the backyard, mahogany was right. Matt has tried a lot to be with me and it seems like he really cares.

~after dinner~

Kay guess I'm gonna get the stuff to make s'mores "Cameron yelled and we all sat around the fire on these cute log chairs I had while the sun was setting and the beach looked like a nice purple-yellowish color it was perfect soon we all sat around I sat with Chris and Matt,mahogany with Jacob, Nash,cam ,and Hayes sat together ,and blah blah so then Jacob whispered something to Shawn and he nodded and they both pulled out there guitars "yaaaas" everyone yelled and the began to sing A-team and it was amazing.

After the song I looked over to mahogany and gave her that look that I was gonna tell Matt and she nodded and I stood up and I was really nervous not only that Matt didn't know but Chris doesn't know either soo I was basically freaking out and I eventually choked out "hi guess um sooo I never really told you about Chris and here it goes he's four years old and his birthday is May 24

-after explaining-

"And the last fact about Chris his name is Chris Lee Espinosa, so basically Chris that's your dad right there" I said pointing at Matt and everyone was shocked except for Andrea,Jacob,mahogany,Jenn,and jack cause they knew and they smiled and then everyone was shocked and I looked at Matt and he had tears at the brim of his eyes and he stood up and hugged me as tight as he could and I had tears also "DADDYS HOME" Chris yelled and ran to Matt and hugged his leg and everyone said awwwwwww and Matt bent down and hugged Chris , I have to admit this is the best thing ever ,what can I say I have the two people that I love and my whole family around it was an amazing day.

"SO WERE ALL UNCLES" all the guys practically scream and I nodded a smiled "hey Chris come over here and meet your uncles I said and he ran over to me and I said "Chris meet uncle Nash,Cameron,Hayes,Shawn,Jack G,Jack J, Taylor,Aaron,And Carter" I said and they said HII and he said "hellllooooo" "he's very special" Aaron said and we all nodded.