Chp4

Nash pov
OH MY GOD those word were running in my mind I just witnessed autumn trying to kill her self I didn't think we would ever take it this far.

Matt pov
Holy chizzles I was so out of my mind I just stood the with a shocked face I'm pretty sure all the boys had one😱

Taylor's pov
After autumn yelled at us she jumped in the road while a truck was speeding her way I had to save her couldn't just kill herself so I jumped and we both jumped to the side.

Autumn pov
Taylor just rescued me are u FREAKEN serious he looked at me.and said "can u ever forgive us I am truly sorry" oh so this boy think he could just forgive like that out of the Blue hell naw, all I could feel was anger so I just left them and ran home. when I got home my sister was all dressed up in a red dress and string the dinning table out of curiousity I asked why she was doing that and she told me to go dress cause her boss and son were coming to eat dinner so I went upstairs and changed to a lavender sweatheart dress and curled my hair and put some makeup on ( I forgot to mention she showered to) right as I finished I heard the doorbell ring so I went and opened it only to be shocked there stood my sisters boss and her son Taylor caniff gee this is gonna be great. after dinner we say on the couches and my sis and her boss were talking while me and Taylor sat quietly I could feel Taylor staring at me so I would turn a my head from him.after an hour of chatting his mom said that Taylor's having a party on Sunday and asked if I could come I glance my sister and she gave me a death glare signaling to say yes so I said yes.