Chapter 13

Autumns pov

2 months later

It's been two months since me and Cameron started to date and it's been a good relationship it's just that know the magcon guys are fighting with o2l and basically me and Andrea are close friends and now we can't see each other and every time in text her Cameron gives me a disgusted look like he hated me or something.

~present day~

I wake up to see Cameron not beside me so I thought he just went to the guys room so I roll out of bed and get my and take I shower after the shower I blow dry my hair and leave it natural and I go to my suitcase and grabbed my outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn outfit

Plain pink flowing crop top

Denims hollister jeans

Black vans

And gold necklace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting reading I headed out to the elevator,when I was passing matts room I heard talking in there room so I went in and saw all of them on there phone except Taylor and Shawn were dancing like freaks,don't ask me why.Anyway I saw Cameron sitting on the ground tweeting something then I got on Twitter and saw him post,

@Camerondallas:why would anyone date @kianlawly I mean if anyone dated him who probably have a bad taste in guys*cough cough @andrerusset cough cough*

god that was it he has taken it to far so I got up. And grabbed his phone out of his and and yelled at him "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM O2l HAS NEVE DONE ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF MATT DIDNT TWEET ANYTHING GAY AND TAGGED SAM IN IT EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOT GAY."

After I said that Cameron did the unexpected he slapped me and said"fine we are over if you don't want to support us then you can go with your friends and become a slut like those chicks (in real life I love all of them equally this is just a story) with that all of the guys agree and I left and went to my room in tears mahogany is no longer here because she got ill and left with Jacob back to San Diego so now I'm all alone with the guys that were my friends and now they hate me.

~flashback~

Cameron told Aron and Shawn to hold me against the wall and then Cameron came up to me and punched me really hard on the stomach and Nash slapped me and Taylor punched me in the face then they drooped me and all started to kick me really hard then I blacked out.

~end of the flash back~

I was now in tears they are exactly like when they bullied me they we're mean and abusive I sat there thinking but then if gotten hungry I didn't want to go outside because they might be there so I peeked out my door and I thought they were all in Nash's room so I went out in my sweats and tank top and i was wrong right as I locked my door all of them came out and stared at me Cameron looked at me and glared so did the other guys I ignored them and walked past them until someone grabbed my wrist and I turn around it was Cameron. And he said" listen autumn yesterday I didn't mean to slap you and yell at you I'm really..... Before he could say anything else I yelled "PLEASE LET ME GO DOMT HURT ME" and then I relized what I said and I got out of his grip and left to the elevator I couldn't take it so I went to Bart's floor and went to his room after the talk he said that I could leave but to stay in touch just incase another tour comes up.and I agreed .

After that I went online to find a place to move to since all the guys knew were I lived so I decided to move Albuquerque,New Mexico it was like one of the last place the guys would know so I found a small cute house there and let's just say New Mexico mabey a dessert and boring but they got some nice ass houses there so I packed my bags and got a ticket that left at one in the morning which was great all the guys will be sleeping by then!