Chp3

Autumns pov
It was now 6:00am in the morning great I get up and get ready I tie my hair into a ponytail and I put on an "to cool for school" crop top and some acid washed skinny jeans and black vans I go and brush my teeth and go downstairs to see my sister sleeping on the couch then I remembered today she's off work so with that I left on my penny board while I ride to school I see all my bullies walking in front of me on the sidewalk like an instinct I try to avoid them but it was to late carter turned around and said "hey guess wat the whores behind us" and then all of them turn around and look at me with smirks on their faces.

Cameron then walks over and pushes me onto the ground and they all take a couple of kicks and continue to school as for me I slowly get up and continue as well when I made it to school I got death glares from everyone and when I made it to my locker when I was putting my stuff in someone yanked my ponytail and I fell hard to the ground I look up to see Jenna one of the biggest sluts in our school.oh did I not tell u about her well let me begin Jenna is the biggest slit in our school she has a new guy with her everyday and she wears the big gate push-up bras with pads to make it look like she has big boobs and were about fifty pound of makeup a day.

Anyway she starts to kick my with her huge heels while her little followers laugh in the back after she's done I limp my way to my first period math I have basically all my bullies in that class I dread that class the most
.After school-sorry I'm lazy to write😂
After a day of tourments I head to my locker and walk out of the school I was walking for a good amount of time thinking my bullies forgot about my beating but no I was wrong carter tripped me flat in my face and says "you fat whore u need to loose weight so u can walk properly" well damn that hurt
I was on the verge of tears the I yelled
"WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO U GUYS YOU ALWAYS ABUSE ME FOR NO REASON AND CALL ME NAMES THAT ARE NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE TRUE YOU MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL NO I WILL FUFILL YOUR WISH AND GO DIE"
after screaming I saw a truck speeding down and that was my cue I jumped in the middle right about when the truck was gonna hit the person who saved me was.....