Chp5

Skipping to Sunday

Ugh it's already Sunday and the boys have lowered there bullying but they still called me names here and there during the week as I checked my phone all is got was hate and a text from Taylor saying

"Come to my house at 5"

I didn't text back but I got ready since it was already four o clock I went to my clots and got peach I wasted shorts and a plain black crop top and did loose curls for my hair I paired my out fit with black vans and headed for the door when I finally got to the door Taylor opened it and let me say he look s really hot WAIT WAT AM I THINKING HES A BULLY!

When I walked in no one was in his house which was huge I was confused at first then I saw Taylor go in the kitchen and came out with carter and matt I was really scared and then they said to. Calm down and they said the wanted to talk the each said sorry and eventually forgave them but at the same time I was really worried that this was a prank or that they didn't mean to be sorry and also I was wondering were cam and Nash were?

As time went by more people started to come but still there was no sign of Nash and cam but I shrugged it off thinking they were busy or something but then carter said lets ya truth or dare we all sat In a circle I sat in between Matt and Taylor and then I looked around to see u else was here I saw other guys and of course Jenna and two of her "followers" this can't be good.......