Chp 32

-8 MONTHS LATER-

Autumns pov

Well it's been eight months and we are all still together so let me fill you in its is now currently December and it's TWO DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS and I'm so excited and I need to find everyone gifts...... Okay now back to the main point so after the guys found us we all moved to this huge mansion and the O2l group lives in another mansion right across from which is pretty amazing so basically Jenn and Andrea live with them to and Andrea and Kian are together again!!! (I wish they were in real life) #kiandrea but yea all the guys are still crazy and as for some of us like Shawn he Finally came out with an album and he is on a tour concert but he's flying in tonight to stay for a whole month which I'm sooo happy about and for Cameron and Andrea and lia,which is Jc's girlfriend, are all starring in a movie called "EXPELLED" and for me IV been helping Bethany Mota on her clothing line and the rest of the guys still do small meet and greets and for Taylor he's doing this project called #RVproject but it's not up for another year cause he's still planning and for jack and jack they are still working on music and so is Jacob,soooo yea that's basically what has happened in the past months.

_present day_

"DADDY, MOMMY ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS" Chris came running into mine and matts room and Matt said " I know little bud you better be good for Santa Clause" "I know I willll" Chris said "okay Chris why don't you go play with one of the uncles while we get ready" I said and with that he ran off and then I heard him yell "WAKE UP UNCLE HAYES IM HUNGRY I WANT FOOD" it wasn't just and child screaming/whining it was like a full on ear shrieking scream then I heard Hayes yell which made us crack up after hearing that a turned towards Matt and I saw him half asleep with his mouth open which was cute so I kissed him on the nose and his eyes fluttered open and he pulled me close to him and he kissed me and soon we had a small make out session until

Hayes walked in, practically naked but he had underwear in but it was like a thong that just basically covered up his penis and that was it and when he saw us he yelled "om my gosh sorry guys I thought that this was the bathroom" it looked like he was falling asleep again "umm it's okay dude but I'm gonna take you underwear shopping next week cause um I think you have an under wear problem" I said and he looked down confused and Matt said "ummm Hayes are those even your underwear.?" Then we saw mahogany come buy and she was holding up boxers "uhh guys are these boxers yours cause someone switched them out with my underwear" she said then I looked at Hayes and laughed my head off and soon so did Matt and mahogany yelled "HAYES YOUR WEARING MY UNDERWEAR" and Hayes looked like a tamp toe and soon all the guys were here and laughing wow what a great morning I whispered to Matt and he nodded.

After showering and makeup and blah I went to my closet and put on a cute black sweater that says "flawless" and I put on some denim jeans and I put my hair in a high ponytail yes I might be to old but who cares I'm only 22 and Cams the oldest he's 25 now which is fun to tease him sometimes. After I finished I went down stairs to get my keys and I saw everyone sitting around and I grabbed my keys "hey babe were are you going?" Matt asked "I'm going CHRISTMAS shopping" I said and everyone went crazy then I went and opened the door and then I saw Shawn standing there like he was about to knock "SHAWNY YOUR BACK!!!" I yelled and gave him a huge hug and everyone surrounded Shawn and said there hi's so I just left.

Matts pov

It's been about five hours since autumn left and she hasn't returned so it really scares me like I know a girl can shop for days but not autumn she usually gets what she gets and sometimes look around for a little bit then leaves and it's normally only two hours and I am really worried so I called her and there was no answer so then I kept calling still no answer then Nash came in and said "hey bro, are you okay you look really worried bout something" wow he knows me well " umm yea actually autumn hasn't returned from shopping and it's been five hours and she's not responding to calls" I said in a deep breath "don't worry she will come back Maybe she's just looking for the perfect gifts and there's a total of 21 of us including the o2l guys so it's just taking her longer" he was right there was a lot of us "thanks bro" I said and he said "anytime" and pat my back and went to the fridge.