Sincerely Three

Jared sobbed, holding his lifeless boyfriend in his arms. Connor sniffled, rubbing the boy's back.

"What are we going to do, Connor?" Jared asked, choking up another sob. "Heidi does not even know that he is dead!"

"We will tell her of the tragedy that has happened of her son." Connor said, wrapping his arms around Jared in a tight hug.

"We shan't not!" Jared yelled. Evan stiffled a giggle, letting out a giant wheeze instead. "CONNOR, THOU IS ALIVE!" Jared screamed, also trying not to laugh.

"GASP! IS THOU REALLY ALIVEITH?" Connor shouted, also giggling. Jared snorted, wiping his eyes.

"Ooooo, nooooo, I'm a, a ghooooossst, and I've come to haunt you for eating my fucking dooooughnut." Evan said, opening his eyes. Jared let out a loud, fake, high pitched scream.

"I'M SORRYITH, EVANITH! I DID NOTITH MEANITH TO EAT THOU'S DOUGHNUTITH!"

"BUuUUulshIiiIIT!" Evan screamed, now laughing his ass off.

"Okay, okay, that's enough. Evan's group gets a D. Next please." The drama teacher sighed.

"YOU MEAN WE GET THE D?" Connor howled, tears pouring down his face from laughing. Jared wheezed, and Evan was blushing, but laughed anyway.

"Detention for all of you."

"Fair enough." They all said in unison.