Kleinsen

***- Timeskip
\\\\\- Flashbaaaaaack (Please get this)
/////- End of flashback

---

Evan.

No.

Evan...

No.

Evan, please talk to me, I'm bored.

Well, then do something else. I'm taking a test.

Evan sighed, trying his best to focus on the paper in front of him, although, it was really hard to do that when you had somebody talking to you in your head. Evan always had voices in his head, some encouraging, some discouraging. But this one was real, and it was very normal.

You see, when you turn fifteen, you will be able to telepathically converse with your soulmate.

Evan had turned fifteen two years ago, and he still wasn't used to Jared talking to him in his own head.

Evan, I'm so fucking bored, please just, like, say something.

Okay. Fuck you.

Ugh, you're mean.

Evan didn't know Jared, and Jared didn't know Evan. All they knew was that they heard their future lover's voice in their head.

Although, even though he didn't know Evan, Jared knew a lot about Evan, and Evan could say the same about Jared.

Jared knew that Evan really loved nature, especially trees.

Evan knew that Jared had a really dirty mind and loved puns.

And they both knew, that even though they'd never seen each other, they had strong feelings for one another.

Are you done yet?

No.

Now?

No.

Nooow?

Yes.

Good. So, I was wondering, where the fuck do you live?

Stranger danger.

Evan, this isn't the internet. I can literally hear your voice in my head.

Fine. I live in America.

No shit, sherlock. I meant, what fucking state do you live in?

Why should I tell you?

Because there's a winter break soon and I want to meet you.

Why would you want to meet me?

Because you sell drugs. Evan, you're my fucking soulmate, why the hell else would I want to meet you?

Fiiine. I live in New Jersey, you dick.

GASP! EVAN FUCKING HANSEN, DON'T YOU HAVE THAT SASS WITH ME!

Can I go back to my life now?

I thought I was your life. I feel so hurt.

Bye, Jared.

Evan giggled to himself, shaking his head. Yeah, Jared was annoying sometimes, but he was still amazing, at least in Evan's eyes.

A couple of weeks went by, and Evan's head felt extremely silent, which was worrying him. Jared hadn't said anything to him in a long time. What if something had happened to hi-