⸢intro⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

donghyuck pouted, pulling his knees closer to his chest.

why did his life have to be so hard? he tried to be the perfect child his parents expected him to be yet, he couldn't pull his grades together at the end of the year.

his father was angry, but his mother was worse. after finding out that he was gay, she lashed out at him, smacking him, choking him, leaving bruises and burns all over his skin. his father, however, was disappointed with donghyuck, for different reasons.

since his father sided with his mother, in order to keep the rest of their family together, he was kicked out. 

why is my life like this?❞ he sighed,  wiping the tears that fell from his eyes. he was sad, but he knew there was a life out there for him.

standing up from his 'home' he walked briskly on the streets. he got a few odd glares and stares, but he just brushed them off since he was used to it. 

donghyuck decided to go get some food with the small amount of money he had gathered, a total of $4.78 and stopped by a small café.

the little bell dinged as he entered, making a few of the customers whip their heads in his direction. he smiled at an old couple as he walked up to the counter. 

donghyuck glanced at the menu to see what he could afford. there were only two things, a plain bagel, and a bottle of water. both costing him $3.

sighing, he looked down at the clerk, sending him a quick smile.

how may i help you?❞ he smiled, slightly leaning over the counter to see donghyuck.

u-uh can i get a bagel?❞ donghyuck stuttered, his face heating up.

the clerk nodded, typing in his order, ❝is that all?

y-yes!❞ donghyuck smiled as he handed the clerk his money. he felt somewhat proud of being able to buy some food after a while. he was thin and dehydrated, it was also cold outside, adding to his list of problems.

the clerk turned around to put the bagel in a brown bag, passing it to the smaller boy, ❝enjoy! have a good day!❞

you too, thank you.❞ donghyuck smiled to himself as he walked away, heading for the door. he had his head down, not paying attention to his surroundings. 

when he bumped into someone.

❝oh my god, i'm so-❞ he started, only to be cut off.

❝shut it.❞

mark lee 

lee donghyuck

> jae

— g o —

— g o 

2019