⸢eighteen⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

johnny came home excited, throwing his brown leather bag on the couch, sitting down on it with a wide smile on his face. jisung wasn't home yet by the looks of it, as the child went to his friend's house. well, his 'boyfriends' house yet he would never admit to it.

he turned on the t.v., playing a re-run from his favorite news network, nct, his smile growing wider at the sight of his favorite reporter, talking about god knows what. johnny only focused on the mans beautiful silked back, half bleached hair, which seemed messy, but still, very well put together.

he smiled softly when the reporter did, his eyes crinkling up slightly, a light laugh passing through his lips. that's when johnny realized who he was talking to.

yuta.

his best friend that he met when he went to japan last year.

when did he move to korea?

quickly pulling out his phone, he dialed his number, sitting patiently with his eyebrows crinkled in confusion.

why was he talking to his all-time favorite reporter? he's no one special.

well, at least he thinks.

the phone rings a few times, managing to reach 5 rings when a small shuffle was heard.

❝yebeoseyeo?❞ yuta sounded out through the phone, sounding slightly breathless. johnny raised an eyebrow at that.

❝hey yuta? i've got a question.❞ johnny breathed out, biting his bottom lip in process, all of a sudden nervous.

❝what john,❞ yuta sighed, sounding slightly angered by the sudden call from his overseas friend. ❝what could possibly be your question?

❝uh well i was watching a re-run of an old news thing and saw you there. i was wondering how do you know him?❞ johnny questioned, completely oblivious of the small whimpers coming from the other side of the phone.

❝maybe if you fucking watched it you would know,❞ yuta groaned, another small moan following suit. that's when johnny realized what the fuck yuta was doing.

❝oh, right. but i was wondering if you had his- ah fuck he hung up.❞ johnny huffed, throwing his phone on the coffee table. all he wanted was the reporter's number. now was he ever going to get it? probably not.

johnny sighed leaning back against the couch, thinking about the reporter. he really wanted to meet him.

he begged and begged the universe, hoping to meet the guy, but he never knew if it worked.

a small scream was heard and then the sound of the front door being opened happened right after.

❝jisung? is that you?❞ johnny asked, his eyes closed, and his head still laid back against the couch.

❝uh, uhm, sir?❞ okay, so the voice definitely didn't sound like jisung. except it sounded familiar. johnny opened his eyes, used to people walking into his house.