⸢three⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

❝b-baby? donghyuck stuttered, confusion written over his features. who was this man to say that to him? 

❝yes, baby. why, do you not like it?that was a question the small boy couldn't really answer. this man was very good looking, nice, but rude at the same time, making donghyuck's head spin. 

❝i-i don't know. the man chuckled, shaking his head at donghyuck.

❝come eat, i need to go.he called over, winking at donghyuck. ❝and if you want to sleep you can use my bed, its two doors down from the bathroom.he then smiled at the shorter, grabbing a coat and slipped it on.

donghyuck hadn't even noticed the outfit the man was wearing. a black suit and tie. 

must work in business then donghyuck shrugged, slipping into a seat. the man already put the food on the plate, with a small glass of water next to it. he grabbed the fork and dug into the food, gasping at the taste.

so yummy! he thought, taking another piece. he munched happily on the food, not noticing the man staring at him, smiling. 

he had found donghyuck extremely cute, and saw that he was homeless. he was rude to donghyuck, yes, but he saw that the boy trusted him still.

dropping the act, he decided to be nice and caring.

like a boyfriend would. 

and since donghyuck did offer it, the man gladly accepted it, confusing the smaller boy in a way. he checked his watch and raised a brow. he really had to leave.

the man wrote a small note to donghyuck and left. the door slamming shut startled donghyuck, as he whipped his head in that direction. shrugging, he returned back to his food.

he had to admit this man was a full package, even if he was a stranger. how else would you meet the love of your life?

donghyuck finished eating, gulping down the water quickly. he left the plate and cup there, not knowing what to do with it. 

he yawned, stretching out his arms, and blinked a few times. he let his eyes settle around the room, seeing the small note on the front door.

donghyuck walked over to it, snatching it off of the door.

i'm mark, and i'm here to spoil you

don't think about leaving, i'll find you again

love mark <3

to say donghyuck was stunned was an understatement.

❝what the fuck.

thx for the comments/votes yeet

<jae