⸢one⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

donghyuck tried to shake off the encounter he had with this mean man, pouting his way back to his little tent. he carefully opened up his bag, surprised to see something other than just his bagel.

it was a note and some cash. as well as a bottle of water.

no wonder it felt so heavy.

he pulled out the note, still walking down the street. knowing he should wait until he got back 'home' he shoved it back into the bag. 

stumbling down the street, he finally made his way back to his tent, sitting himself down. he then proceeded to take out the small note left by the clerk. 

i see you in the street all the time, i just never had the chance to stop by, i hope the money i gave you helps :)

~ yuta <3

the small boy smiled to himself, sticking his hand into the bag once more. the man had given him ₩10,000. just enough to get him more small things of food for the day. he felt overjoyed and giggled.

❝i'm glad some people are still nice.❞ donghyuck whispered to himself as he slipped out the bagel. he didn't ask for any cream cheese since it would've cost him another dollar, yet this nice man put it on for him.

he opened the water bottle and took a sip feeling grateful. the water rushed down his body, refreshing the boy.

it felt good.

a cold breeze blew by, making donghyuck shiver. ❝fuck.❞ he swore under his breath, wiggling back further into his tent. sure, it wasn't all that warm, but it was slightly better than outside of it.

he bit into his bagel, devouring it in seconds. he was starving since he hasn't eaten real food in two days. yeah, he's had snacks, but is that enough to fill him up? 

hell no.

but was he alive?

yes.

the small boy sighed as he drank all of his water, getting out of his tent to find somewhere to throw the trash away. 

stepping onto the cold pavement, he shivered. he always kept his head down while he walked, afraid to see someone he knows. he doesn't want to go through that again.

donghyuck bumped into a few people, spilling out soft apologies while bowing, he continued.

finally, he saw a trash can and went to throw his trash away. he threw the said items into the bin, completely moissing and hitting someone.

that guy.

❝oh my, i'm s-so sorry sir!❞ donghyuck panicked, rushing to grab his trash. he quickly put it in the trash can and tried to walk away, when the man grabbed his arm

what are you, five? you can't even throw something so simple away, pathetic.❞ he spat, glaring at donghyuck.

donghyuck shook his arm out of the man's grip, returning the glare. ❝maybe i am.❞ 

the man laughed cruelly, sending donghyuck another glare. ❝oh, what. did your daddy not teach you anything?❞

donghyuck pouted at the mention of his father, of his family. that neglected him 16-years-old.

maybe you can.❞ he whispered, praying this man did not hear him. but, he is unlucky.

❝tsk. come with me.❞ before he knew it, this man was pulling him away to an unknown place.

❞ before he knew it, this man was pulling him away to an unknown place

i hope you like the first chapter!

<jae