⸢seventeen⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

❝hey mark, can i talk to you about something?❞ johnny knocked on the door with his knuckles, peeking his head in, smiling.

❝of course.❞ mark smiled back, setting down a stack of papers beside him, folding his hands on his desk, ❝what is it?

the sweet smile on the younger's face made johnny feel guilt, but he was moreover scared to tell mark about donghyuck and their relationship.

what if mark misunderstands and thinks johnny abandoned him too? but that never happened, so maybe not? johnny just doesn't want to say the wrong thing to mark. although he was older than him, mark was still his boss, and could fire him in an instant.

❝okay, i need you to hear me out before talking okay? i don't want you to get the wrong idea.❞ johnny sighed, sitting in one of the seat's across from mark. the younger raised his brows, but let johnny continue. ❝s-so, i filed a missing person report for seo donghyuck, and he's my little brother. mark, listen i know you have him so can i-

❝wait wait wait, you're the one who filed it? i thought it was some creep trying to steal my baby. but i can't always be so sure.❞ mark blankly stared johnny up and down, his hands now relaxing against the hard wooden desk.

❝see mark? this is what i mean by you misunderstanding. i, donghyuck's older brother, lived in chicago, you know that, to study. and during that time, my 'parents' gave birth to him, and i ended up missing it. but knowing that i had a baby brother made me work harder, but once i came back, donghyuck was banished onto the streets,❞ johnny paused, biting back tears that were prickling in his chocolatey eyes, ❝a-and i never saw him again. i looked so hard mark, you don't even know! the closest i got to finding him was a baby on the streets. that kid is my son now, his name is jisung.❞ johnny smiled fondly thinking about the little baby he raised, which he did in hopes to forget about his baby brother. it worked for a few years, until he started to talk to some japanese guy and his chinese boyfriend.

real sweethearts <3 they are.

❝so you're telling me you've never met donghyuck in your life?❞ mark guessed, and johnny nodded. the taller look down in his lap.

❝u-uh sorry if i made you uncomfortable, but i would really like to meet him.❞ johnny looked back up to make eye contact with the smaller, smiling gently.

mark sighed, but nodded nonetheless. ❝yeah, i'll-i'll bring him in tommorow.

johnny grinned so wide, and his eyes shone so brightly. it was as if he was never this happy. the only other time was when jisung called him dada.

i mean i would want to call johnny daddy too :)

i know this has been a very VERY delayed update

i know this has been a very VERY delayed update. my laptop is a whore sometimes, and rn it's working (knock on wood)

and ye, this is kinda a filler, but not really because it has to do with my non-existent plot.

lastly, there are only about 4 chaps left, not including my johnxwhoeverifuckinchoose special chapter

but welp, johnny is hot

<jae