⸢thirteen⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

haechan had been sitting on the couch for about twenty minutes, after buying his hair dye, when he heard his phone ding.

winnie hyung: he should be there in 5 minutes. he was curious about you.

donghyuck squealed in excitement, praying that the boy knew how to dye hair. he sat and watched videos of cats running around, and playing with each other.

he giggled.

*ding dong*

❝ooh! must be him!❞ he got up and ran to the front door, opening it in an instant. ❝hello! my name is donghyuck but you can call me haec- who are you?❞ donghyuck turned to the taller boy beside renjun, who had light brown hair, much like his own, and deep black eyes.

the only way haechan knew that the taller boy was in fact not renjun was because his caring hyung, not wanting him to let in any strangers, showed him a picture of the boy.

❝haechannie, this is my boyfriend, jeno.❞ said boy smiled at the younger, his little eyes disappearing into crescents. donghyuck just nodded, moving aside to let them in. ❝oh my goodness, this place is huge!❞ renjun gushed, his mouth agape, ❝you live here?

❝yeah, with mark hyung.❞ for donghyuck it felt very odd to say 'mark hyung' as it's either mark or daddy.

❝mark hyung? he's like 50.❞ jeno scoffed, raising his eyebrows at the younger.

❝no he's only 25!❞ donghyuck fired back, feeling the sudden urge to fight back against this rude guy. he didn't like him at all!

❝and how old are you? 15?❞ jeno cringed, believing the boy in front of him was 15, and lived with a 25-year-old.

❝no! i'm 18! perfectly legal thank you! what about you!?❞ donghyuck asked, his lips pressed into a thin line out of annoyance. this boy was starting to tick him off, getting on his nerves.

❝22. and renjun is-

❝i know how old he is god! sicheng hyung told me!❞ donghyuck walked out of the living room into the kitchen to cool off. he wanted food but he doesn't know how to cook. ❝uh longchin hyung? can you cook for me?

❝what are you five?❞ jeno seemed disgusted, and renjun was not having it either.

❝listen up jeno, this young boy hasn't had a real home until mark hyung took him in alright? he doesn't know much. leave him alone.

❝he acts like a big baby! he's an adult!

❝he has things, and i'm not telling you alright?❞ renjun was now beyond pissed with his boyfriend. who is he to talk down to this precious angel right here? he ain't cool. ❝i'm right here baby, what do you want hmm?