⸢seven⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

donghyuck still sat on the counter, kicking his feet as he watched mark cook for him. mark indeed found this boy very cute and adorable.

his light brown eyes that glistened in the sun, really made him look precious. and, the small yet scattered freckles that littered his face under a pinkish hue that rested on his cheeks. 

cute.

also, his heart shaped pink lips that were always moistened made mark coo.

  ❝here you go baby. eat well.❞ donghyuck's eyes shone with happiness and excitement when he saw the thick, fluffy waffles stacked up on the thin, white plate. 

syrup?❞ he questioned, poking the waffles with his fork. mark internally cooed, walking over to the fridge to get the syrup for his baby.

  ❝here.❞ mark opened the bottle, tipping it over as donghyuck watched in amazement. the brown, tick syrup flowed over the waffles, and eventually mark stopped. this caused donghyuck to whine and pout, making mark pour almost half of the bottle on his waffles. ❝happy?

  ❝mhm!❞ donghyuck dug into his waffles, grinning at the taste. sure, they were soaked in syrup, but damn mark could cook.

well, everything but eggs.

mark stepped out of the kitchen and into the living room, leaving a giddy donghyuck behind sitting on the counter.

 ❝thank you..❞ donghyuck sighed as he slipped off the counter, placing his plate in the sink.

he grew some brains over night yuh.

his small feet patted against the cold floor as he ran to mark. he then proceeded to attack mark with a giant hug, tackling him.

easy there baby. don't want to hurt yourself now yeah?❞ donghyuck only grinned in response, bearing his white teeth at mark. ❝and may you stop being so cute? my heart- it hurts.❞ mark cried, clutching his chest with his hand.

donghyuck giggled curling into mark. the older placed a soft and gentle kiss on top of his head, hugging the boy tightly.

thank you...

sorry its SO SHoRTTT miAnHAe

oh yeah if you get hElla infrequent updates its because im being punished

i secretly wrote this chapter guys whoop!

<jae