⸢sixteen⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

❝can I kiss you?❞ mark turned his head at the question, finding it a little odd. why was this boy asking for permission to kiss him? 

nevertheless, he was going to let him kiss him no matter what. this young boy was cute.

❝of course.❞ donghyuck didn't need any more confirmation from mark, as he lightly gripped his loosened shirt, pulling the older down to meet his lips.

mark smiled softly into the kiss, securing both of his hands around the younger males waist. he pulled his body closer to his own, feeling the warmth run through him.

the younger boy just let it, as the large waves of electricity ran through him, and through every limb, finger, anywhere that it may be, it went through there.

and he loved it.

mark loved it too.

this kiss was all that they needed. the only thing that kept them from freaking out.

losing it from each other.

they both knew how each felt for each other by this one kiss. excited.

yet oh so loved.

it felt wonderful. neither of the boy's wanted to separate from each other as their lips moved in sync perfectly.

it really felt magical.

🍼

❝appa, don't you think this is a little weird?❞ jisung asked, raising one of his brows while holding the stack of books johnny gave him.

❝no. he's my little brother. and I have to get him back.❞ the younger boy sighed, watching as johnny's hands gripped his jacket tighter. ❝and that means getting him back from mark.

❝don't you work for mark hyung?❞ now jisung was very confused. why did his father want haechan from mark? i mean, they live together, but why is johnny so overprotective of a boy he hasn't met yet?

went haechan was kicked out of the house, he was still so young, not able to protect himself at the age. he would get beaten, raped, robbed of the little he had, even kidnapped.

johnny was in america, and even missed his little brother's birth. he was upset but he still needed to finish his studies.

but what he came back to was not what he was hoping for.

haechan was gone. lost in the streets of seoul.

at such a young age.

johnny was outraged with his parents. he packed up and left them for good, no longer supporting them and their lives with his money. eventually, they lost their house for not paying the bills, and they passed away 4 months after living on the streets.

sure, he was upset that his parents died. i mean come on, they were his parents. but they kicked out his little brother.