⸢fourteen⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

slight sexual content 15+ (?)

yes, donghyuck became nervous, noticing the time. renjun and jeno left over 2 hours ago, at around 5 pm.

he was hella nervous. he was shaking, at some points at the brink of tears. he didn't know what mark was going to think about his newly dyed hair. sure, he has asked permission to do it, but he all of a sudden felt scared like mark would not be happy.

he sat on the couch, shaking his legs while picking at the hem of his sweater. repeatedly looking back and forth between the clock and the front door, waiting for mark to walk through.

and he did.

but nothing happened. all that worrying for nothing.

a least he hopes.

mark placed his bag on the counter, loosening his tie while taking off his suit.  ❝hi baby. how was your day?❞ he smiled at the younger, approaching him.

the younger curled up in a ball, pulling the strings to his hoodie tighter around his head. he was scared.

❝i-it was fine. how was yours?❞ haechan gulped, hugging his knees to his chest.

❝busy.❞ mark sat next to his baby, reaching out for him, but only gave him a worried look when he saw his face, ❝hey what's wrong?

❝n-nothing, i'm just worried.

mark's face softened at his words, trying again to pull him into a hug. this time successful, haechan's face was now pushed into mark's neck, the older's hands slowly pulling the youngers hood off.

the comfort that donghyuck felt made him not realize that at all.

but he soon did.

❝what's this?

his eyes widened, panicking, he pulled away from marl. ❝n-nothing?

❝it don't look like nothing! why'd you do that?❞ mark raised an eyebrow, scaring the poor little donghyuck who just wanted to dye his hair. sad face :(

❝b-because y-you said i could!❞ but he wasn't gonna let mark be the boss of him, at least not this time. ❝and, because i wanted to! got a problem?

ok. welp, mark is furious. no one gets mad at him. never.

❝you fucking serious?

ok. welp. haechan is scared. mark is making him shit himself.

❝yes.

that was more than enough for mark to shove donghyuck onto the couch, pinning him under him. he ripped apart the clean, white hoodie donghyuck was wearing, attacking his tan chest with harsh kisses and bites.

of course, donghyuck being haechan, loved it.

❝a-ah mark, i'm sorry!

❝ain't gon' cut it love.❞ he pinched and twisted at the pink nipples of haechan, earing him with soft breathy whines, and cries.

he repeated, i'm sorry about what, 50 times?

but he kept going, slightly. wrapping his hand around the youngers throat, he pressed hard into the skin, making donghyuck moan in pain. ❝you're annoying. shut it.

yet again, mark is still mark, and he has the biggest soft spot for the baby underneath him.

sighing, mark left go, pressing soft kisses on the spot, in an attempt to remove the pain. mark trailed those kisses up his body, leaving one on his lips. ❝i'm sorry baby. i just hate when people don't listen to me. that's what i get for being a CEO.

of course, donghyuck loved him, so instantly, he forgave him.

❝daddy it's okay! haechannie was never mad at you!

❝daddy it's okay! haechannie was never mad at you!❞

for how long y'all waited this is garbo.

i'm sorry, i have been studying for finals and stuff lol 

 n e ways

ily

<jae