⸢final⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

mark woke up before donghyuck, the sun just starting to rise early in the morning. the clock read at 6:15 am. he wanted to give donghyuck something extremely special. he went out and bought it earlier that week. it was so special and meaningful to him.

he sat up in the bed, watching his baby sleep. his face was so peaceful looking he didn't want to disrupt it. but he had to.

❝haechannie, it's time to get up,❞ mark whispered like the day before, except more gentle this time. ❝come on baby, i have to tell you something really important.

the younger squirmed in his sleep, grunted and then whispered a light 'fuck off' before not moving again.

mark sighed, he really did not want to threaten his baby or hurt him in any way, but it really seemed like the only plausible way to wake him up.

❝i swear to fucking jisoos that is you don't wake up, i'm throwing you into the bath.❞ mark spat, trying to sound as mean as possible.

haechan snickered lightly, the sound muffled by his face buried into the mattress, ❝no you won't.

❝oh do you want to bet?❞ mark shook his head, sticking his tongue into his cheek, annoyed. how dare donghyuck not believe him.

mark arose from the bed and headed to the bathroom. he started the water in the big, fancy tub and let the water run. he wanted it to be cold. so cold donghyuck learns his lesson.

he headed back to the bedroom, still seeing the sleeping donghyuck dozed off on the bed. he laughed, before scooping the younger up in his arms. the smaller almost immediately snuggled up into mark as this happened often.

mark kicked open the bathroom door with his foot, and stepped in. he laughed one last time before shaking his head. ❝maybe you'll learn from this.

he bent down to the tub level and dropped donghyuck in. the boy immediately woke up in shock.

❝what the fuck mark?! i'm wet now!!❞ donghyuck yelled, aggravated. he got out of the tub as soon as he could and grabbed a towel. the whole time mark was laughing his ass off, finding his joke so funny.

him laughing only made haechan more mad. ❝you're a fucking dick you know that? ugh!

mark chuckled at his boyfriend. ❝i told you i would.

donghyuck sighed, crossing his arms. ❝can i at least get some new clothes?

❝you know where they are, go get 'em.

the younger huffed out a breath, shuffling his small feet out of the bathroom, a joyful mark following suit.

❝i'll be in the living room, we need to talk.

the serious tone had haechan's mood flip from upset to concerned. why did mark use that tone? how important was it?

is he kicking him out?

panic started to set in donghuck as he rushed to throw on one of mark's old sweatshirts and sweats. he ran to the living room. seeing mark sitting there casually.