⸢ten⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

18+ content

grabbing the back of donghyuck's neck roughly, mark connected their lips in a hurried pace. donghyuck's eyes opened wide, slight confusion rushing through him.

wait m-mark.❞ pulling away, mark stared at the boy in puzzlement.

❝what,❞ mark started, raising his eyebrows, a slight smirk on his face, ❝were you not expecting this?

I-❞ donghyuck pouted, not knowing how to respond. he only shook his head. mark's smirk deepened as he re-grabbed donghyuck's neck, pulling him close to his face once more. ❝i'm going to destroy you.❞ he slammed his lips into the younger's, smiling cockily into their kiss. 

donghyuck gasped into the kiss, his lips attempting to keep up with the larger's extreme pace. he gripped onto mark's shirt with his small hands, pulling on the soft material.

mark pulled the younger onto his lap, resting his veiny hands on the thin waist. he trailed kisses from donghyuck's jaw to his neck, sucking and biting at the smooth, yet tan skin. donghyuck moaned in severe pleasure when he felt the older's hands slip under his shirt, lifting it over him. 

mark's lean, skinny fingers proceeded to play and pinch at the younger's nipples, while he continued to suck at his neck.

whining, donghyuck ground on mark's lap, digging his smaller erection into the much larger one. mark, groaned in surprising pleasure, and donghyuck repeated his actions.

in one swift movement, mark had donghyuck beneath him, pinning him down with his hands on either side of the smaller.

he took a moment to admire his appearance.

sweaty, ash brown hair, golden tan skin glossed over by sweat, big, pouty pink lips, even plumper due to their kisses, and sharp yet still extremely delicate features.

mark smirked and tore the younger's pants off of him, as he dove down in between his thighs. nipping and kissing at his thighs, donghyuck glanced down at the larger, slight shock in his eyes.

❝m-mark-❞ donghyuck started, only to be rudely interrupted.

❝that's not my name baby.❞ mark gave one firm slap to donghyuck's inner right thigh, watching as the smaller winced in a mixture of pain and pleasure, letting out a soft gasp. mark smirked as he viewed the smaller struggling to speak.

❝m-mark, please.❞ donghyuck pleaded small tears in the inner corners of his eyes.

shaking his head, mark replied, ❝fix yourself, and you'll get what you want.❞ he slowly rubbed the youngers thighs, a gentle, calming touch that eased the boy.

❝daddy p-please!❞ donghyuck whined, twisting around in his spot, sweat painting his tan forehead. 

tsking, mark pulled the younger closer to his warm body, resting each of his hands on either side of the younger's small head. he shook his head at the thin frame below him, frowning.

❝you should eat more baby.❞ mark kissed the smaller lightly, slight worry hidden beneath his eyes. ❝for me.❞