⸢four⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

contains 18+ scenes

poor donghyuck was left there with a stunned heart and mind. this mark guy was here to spoil him.

was donghyuck ready for that?

no

did he really, really want it?

hell yeah brother.

he decided to walk around the penthouse, trying to get familiar with the area. since he knew he'd be here a while.

he traveled his way to mark's room, breathing in the scent. he wasn't going to lie when he says he loves it. the smell made him feel like he's safe and welcomed.

he no longer felt alone.

donghyuck sat on the cozy bed, relaxing under the warmth of it. he leaned back, resting his slim figure on the area.

he sighed, rolling over onto his side. donghyuck sat so he was upside down, looking underneath the bed. he saw a black shoe box with a small lock on it.

it intrigued donghyuck, as he slipped it into his hands. he attempted to pick the lock with a spare pencil he found.

he went out in a frenzy looking for the small key since he grew impatient looking for it.

eventually finding it, he quickly used it to open the look.

oh my god...❞ he whispered under his breath as he pulled out the pink handcuffs. there was also a fairly large dildo, some rope, and cotton candy flavored lube.

donghyuck wanted to whiter up in embarrassment as his innocence was slowly being stripped away from his mind. but was he really that innocent?

though curious, he put back the cuffs, grabbing the lube instead. 

plus the dildo.

he gulped as he placed them on the bed, closing the box and kicking it under the bed. 

donghyuck sat on the bed, slowly slipping mark's boxers and sweatpants off. he flinched when the cold air hit his lower half, debating whether or not he would put a blanket over himself.

he didn't.

donghyuck put a little bit of the lube on his finger, licking it. ❝ew.❞ he cringed. it didn't taste that bad, but, it wasn't what he was expecting.

he put a little more on his finger, now pressing it against his entrance.

was he about to fuck himself on a strangers bed?

hell yeah.

he pressed it in, hissing at the sensation. it hurt. like, badly. he continued, however.

eventually growing more comfortable with the feeling, he moaned.

he then removed his fingers, whining at the emptiness, but quickly pressed the dildo into him.

ah, s-shit.❞ he swore, fucking himself slowly. donghyuck groaned and speed up his own pace, his moans growing louder at every second. 

he was so loud he didn't even hear the front door opening. or the bedroom door. or mark standing in the doorway with his arms crossed.

❝having fun princess?❞

oh sheet-

 im supposed to be writing an essay but i love this book so?????

<jae