⸢five⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

contains 18+ content

donghyuck completely stopped his motions, whipping his head in the direction of mark. 

he was caught.

I said, are you having fun princess? i didn't say stop.❞ mark clarified. turning his head to the side he raised a brow. donghyuck gulped at mark's actions, his body still hot and needy. ❝so what's the answer baby? yes or no?❞ 

donghyuck nodded his head, a small whimper leaving his lips when he pushed the toy into himself once more. ❝use your words princess.

y-yes...❞ the smaller moaned, using the toy to pleasure himself once more.

yes, what?❞ mark smirked, crossing his arms at donghyuck. waiting patiently for his answer. i don't doubt you know it.

donghyuck gulped once more before answering, ❝d-daddy.

❝good boy.❞ mark tore off his jacket, throwing it somewhere in the room, approaching donghyuck with a deadly smirk. you know what good boys get do you?❞ mark smirked, climbing onto the bed. he slowly forced donghyuck to lay down, so he was hovering over the smaller. 

he bent over to whisper in his ear, ❝they get rewards.❞ mark ripped off the rest of his clothing, now pressing soft kisses on donghyuck's neck. he sucked on one spot, drawing a moan from the younger. mark smirked happily at this, continuing to suck and lick that one spot.

mark ran his hands all over donghyuck's body for what seemed like forever to the boy. he didn't touch his one problem area, however. this caused donghyuck to whine in frustration. letting out a breathy chuckle, mark gripped the dildo inside of donghyuck, making the younger squeal in anticipation.

❝patient love.❞ mark whispered, pulling the toy completely out of the younger. the boy groaned at the emptiness, only to moan again. 

he felt mark's lubed up digits inside of him, curling them inside of his walls. he wanted to scream in pleasure. finding this to be embarrassing, he slapped a hand over his mouth.

mark scoffed at his actions, using his free hand to rip donghyuck's off of his mouth, ❝i wanna hear you baby. moan for me.❞ gulping, donghyuck looked into mark's eyes, as if asking permission to let go. mark nodded, watching as donghyuck's face contorted with pleasure. the boy let out a loud moan, releasing all over himself.

to be honest with you, donghyuck was about to cum before mark interrupted. so don't mind me being a trAshy author. kinda.

when mark felt as if donghyuck was ready for him, he lined himself with the younger's entrance. he pressed in the tip, watching donghyuck's face the whole time. donghyuck let out a moan, gripping the sheets when mark pressed into him deeper.

deciding that he's had enough, mark slammed himself into donghyuck making the boy whine and twist at the over-stimulation. he hushed the younger, reaching over him to grip onto the bed frame.

❝ready?❞ donghyuck nodded hesitantly, not fully understanding what he meant.

oh boy but did he soon get it. 

snapping his hips at an amazingly quick speed, mark stared at donghyuck underneath him, rolling his eyes back in pleasure, finding anything he could grip onto. mark smirked.

donghyuck moaned extremely loud, to the point to where he was screaming. this made mark chuckle. ❝feels good?❞ 

instead of getting an answer he was answered with a list of profanities such as, ❝o-oh fuck! s-shit mark! yes~ right there, oh my god!❞ 

donghyuck wrapped his arms around mark's body when the slim man dropped down to him. mark bit the smaller's ear, feeling that tight feeling in the pit of his stomach.

donghyuck did too.

❝m-mark i'm close!❞  

❝me too baby.❞  mark's thrusts became sloppy and quick, pressing light kisses to donghyuck's exposed collarbone. 

donghyuck whined as he released all over himself, and on mark.

mark kept pounding into the fragile boy before he spilled into him, collapsing onto the boy.

donghyuck closed his eyes, wrapping his hands around mark's torso. he felt the older pull out, and he felt empty.

soon he felt the older curl back into him, making him smile. mark's arms fastened around his waist, pulling him into the stronger's body.

❝donghyuck. sleep.❞ 

sorry for the late update! i usually don't update too much on weekdays bc of school so srry <3

<jae