⸢twelve⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

mark just left for work, leaving a bored as fuck donghyuck alone in the overly large penthouse. he sat and stared out the window, wondering when will his daddy return.

like a little puppy!

mark told him he could call over winwin if he needed to, just because he trusts him more with his baby than yuta. even if, he was at work too.

so that's exactly what haechan did, he picked up the phone and called his hyung.

❝hyung!

"hyuck? what's wrong?"

❝nothing winnie hyung, i just want you to come over!

"i can't darling, i'm busy with my cafe. i'm sorry!"

❝oh, is there anyone you can send? i'm bored.❞ haechan started to nervously play with his fingers, biting his nails and picking at his skin around them. mark wasn't there to tell him to stop, so he continued this unhealthy habit.

"uh, i have a little brother, renjun."

❝oh! okay! he can come!❞ donghyuck smiled, throwing his hands into his lap happily.

"remember to let him in hyuck. he doesn't know the password as i do." winwin sighed on the other side, quickly putting his phone down to take an order from an impatient customer.

❝alright hyung! text me when he'll be here, please!❞ and like that he hung up. which unconsciously relieved the older male, as his cafe was now extremely busy. it was bustling with people. 

in the meantime, haechan remembered something mark had said this morning. that he was allowed to dye his hair.

he also remembered him saying he left some money on the counter.

ha. dumb mark.

but, dumb haechan too. mark wasn't really listening when he had asked the older, leading him to say yes to whatever his baby wanted.

of course.

❝when longchin gets here.

❤️

"mark, i need this finished by friday, it can't drag on for this long sir." mr. wong said on the other side of the phone, making the younger stressed and concerned.

❝yes, wong. it'll be finished. i promise. ❞ and he hung up. heaving out a large sigh, mark rested his head in his hands, silently crying to end him.

"knock knock mr. lee!" a voice from the other side of his door startled him out of his misery. and he chuckled.

❝come in john. i'm leaving after our talk bro.

i can't the look in his eyes-

oh and you're getting a double update today bc i like this book.

and i like you ;)

>jae