⸢eleven⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

❝mark! i want to dye my hair!❞ haechan came running into the kitchen, watching as mark made them breakfast. the older, not paying attention, just nodding and let out a small 'okay' making donghyuck squeal.

❝really?! we can dye my hair!?❞ mark nodded, picking up a call from possibly another worker of his.

haechan walked around the kitchen, smiling to himself, thinking about the new hair he wanted. he wanted to make his hair rainbow!

color here, and color there was how he described it to mark, who just nodded, and tried to keep cooking while talking to some guy. he hugged mark, catching the older off guard, messing up his flip of donghyuck's pancakes.

❝come on hyuck!❞ he shouted, not too loud to hurt the boy, but as a warning, ❝be careful, please?

slightly disappointed, he nodded and headed into the living room. yes, haechan was now very upset. mark was ignoring him, and he made him mad.

before he knew it, tears were falling out of his beautiful caramel eyes, letting out heart-wrenching sobs, concerning the pre-occupied mark in the kitchen.

saying a quick, 'i'll see you at work.' mark ran into the living room, not forgetting to turn the stove off, and rushed over to donghyuck.

❝aw, baby what's wrong huh?❞ mark hugged the boy, picking him up by his thin waist. the boy just cried harder making mark sigh. ❝come on love, what's bothering you?

❝y-you hate me now! i'm sorry!❞ donghyuck cried, wetting mark's neck with his salty tears. the older just laughed and hugged his baby tighter.

❝what makes you think that baby?❞ mark asked gently, soothing the younger by stroking his hair and back.

❝i-i made, i made you mad!❞ the smaller whined, sniffling as mark shook his head.

❝you'll never make me mad baby, never.

❝p-promise?❞ haechan's face lit up, leaning back to look mark in the face. he held up one finger, his pinky, shoving it in the older's face, ❝pinky promise?

cooing at the younger's childishness, he nodded, bringing up his hand, and interlocked their pinky's, sealing their promise. ❝promise.

so another soft chapter because these are going to be mostly soft af lol

so another soft chapter because these are going to be mostly soft af lol. oh yeah, next chap donghyuck does some things that break some things lol.

uwu

and sorry for not updating in what, a month? imma update every sunday from now on <3

that's the plan

and there is gonna be like 25 chapters i think, not sure

okay you don't care!

>jae