⸢eight⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

thank you...❞ donghyuck smiled, leaning deeper into mark's embrace. ❝thank you so much.

anything for you.❞ mark said softly, brushing donghyuck's stray hairs out of his tanned face.

why are you so nice to me?❞ donghyuck suddenly asked, sitting up slightly so he can look mark in the face. his handsome face at that.

well, my friend, yuta, told me about you so everyday i would check you out.❞ donghyuck's small eyebrows crashed together in confusion, gripping mark's shirt with his petite hands. ❝not in that way love.❞ mark giggled, cupping donghyuck's soft cheeks.

the smaller released a breath he didn't know he was holding, before curling back into mark's chest. ❝oh.❞ donghyuck pulled his fingers in front of his face, playing with them aimlessly. ❝d-don't you think we've moved a little bit too fast?

mark's eyes then widened, as his body went stiff. it is true. donghyuck has been there for a total of one day and they've already had sex, cuddled, and mark gained the 'daddy' title.

yeah, that's a little quick.

i mean if you're uncomfortable i can leave you alone for a bi-

it's fine, but i want to get to know you.❞ donghyuck looked up at mark and smiled. his small smile made mark's stomach rage like there was a whole zoo inside him. he wanted to feel it again.

i wanna know you too.❞ mark smiled pulling donghyuck further into his chest.

[insert not working gif here]

wattpad is the biggest hoe and yes im back with the shortest chapter ever lol

ily guys thank you for 2k reads and 200 votes <3

<jae