⸢two⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

❝w-wait what?❞ donghyuck asked, confusion in his tone. first, this man is rude to him, then insults him, and now his dragging him away to somewhere.

you'd be confused too, come on. 

❝do you know how to keep your mouth shut?❞ the man snapped, shaking his head at donghyuck. the boy shook his head in a mockingly way, angering the man. ❝god, you're annoying.❞ donghyuck shrugged, smiling at the man.

the man rolled his eyes, before stopping his feet. ❝we're here.❞ he released the grip he had on donghyuck's hand, walking into the large building. 

donghyuck gawked at its size, his mouth agape. but once again regained his mind, scurrying into the building. 

the walls were white, and it looked very modern. donghyuck noticed the man walking towards the elevators and followed him, standing cautiously behind him. the elevator dinged, and the door opened. the man walked inside, donghyuck going in after.

the man was pretty good looking, the smaller had to admit. his strong jaw, cold eyes, and his black hair completed his look. donghyuck sighed, a small smile slipping onto his lips.

he really was hot.

the elevator dinged once more and the door opened. the man grabbed donghyuck's hand, pulling him into the hallway. there were about three doors in the whole hallway.

this must be where he lives.

the man pressed a set of numbers into the keypad, and the front door clicked. ❝sit.❞ he pointed to the couch, surprising donghyuck with the interior.

it was very modern, big, and overall seemed rich. the man disappeared around the corner, into another set of modernized halls.

donghyuck sat on the couch, relaxing a bit. it was really warm inside the penthouse, pleasing the small boy. ❝warm.❞ he smiled, leaning back on the couch. 

the man came back with a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, with a fresh pair of boxers to go along with it. ❝go shower. you stink.❞ he threw the clothes at donghyuck before disappearing again.

so he leaves the boy to find the bathroom all by-

❝follow me dumbass!❞ the man shouted, heaving out a very obvious sigh. donghyuck jumped up from the really comfortable couch, dashing down the corridor. he saw the man standing in front of a door, his arms crossed. ❝shower, and go to the kitchen, i'll make you something. but then i'm leaving.❞

❝to where?❞ donghyuck questioned, raising a brow in curiosity. 

❝i have to go to work, you idiot.❞ donghyuck mouthed back an oh before opening the bathroom door. he did wonder why the man was so rude but so nice at the same time, especially to a random stranger. 

it was really confusing.

he closed the bathroom door, still shocked at how fancy everything in this house was. he then stripped himself of his clothes, eventually agreeing with the man that he smells.

he turned on the water, stepping into the large shower, sighing at the warm feeling of the hot water. 

he grabbed the soap and scrubbed his body clean. he washed his hair with the man's shampoo and smiled at the scent.

donghyuck turned off the water, stepping out of the tub onto a small towel. he then wrapped a towel around his waist, drying his hair with another small towel. he slipped on the hoodie, sighing at the scent.

he really loved it.

putting on the rest of the clothes the man gave him, he walked out of the bathroom, back towards the living room. though the halls seemed unfamiliar, he felt like he could know them for a long time.

he saw the man cooking in the kitchen, his sleeves rolled up, exposing his arms. the man looked up, smirking at donghyuck before attending to his food once more.

❝baby don't just stand there.

the comments have me in shambles istg

<jae