⸢fifteen⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

all day haechan has been ignoring market. i would too, he's a little bitch.

you can't tell my baby whether or not he can dye his hair like, he's 18 piss off. anyways, yes all day.

and marker has been trying to make haechan forgive him again but nah, ain't happening. we all know he said he was never mad, but he cursed at himself for that 'vulnerable' side of his own being. he didn't know what was wrong.

every second of the day you will hear mark going, ❝i thought you said you weren't mad!❞ or the best one so far, which dummy head markel said just now, ❝come on I didn't even do anything wrong!

that, of course, sent haechan over the edge, like actually.

❝nothing wrong?! are you serious? come on matteo!❞ he scoffed, watching the sad expression on marriets face change into a highly confused one.

❝matteo?❞ miles was now far from confused, noticing the slight smile on the youngers perfect face.

❝yes! you're a cunt! you don't deserve to be called the right name!❞ the younger tried his hardest not to start laughing as the random ass names kept coming.

❝b-but i-❞ the older tried to speak, only to be cut off oh so rudely.

❝save it, matthew!❞ haechan snorted, covering his mouth, shaking his head to return back to his mad state.

mark- i mean moses officially gave up at this point, waving the younger off, not forgetting to flip him off, before walking away.

haechan broke into a burst of heaping laughter, his lungs started to burn by the loss of air being put into them. as he tried to take in a deep breath, he wheezed, making him lose his shit again.

mario, in the other room, was laughing at the pure joy on the younger's face, as he was just in the kitchen. he decided he wanted to always hold his beloved sun in his hands, so he took a picture.

he smiled at it before heading back into the living room, sneaking up behind the glowing sun. manuel wrapped his arms around his thin waist, stopping the boy from continuing his laughs.

❝so you're not really mad?❞ he asked, turning the boy around in his arms. the sight, per se, was beautiful. the boy's hair was flying everywhere, his cheeks were flushed a light red shade. his lips were moistened, and his eyes glittered while searching around in mark's.

absolutely stunning.

❝hello? earth to haechan?❞ mark glanced down at the smaller's lips, watching as he bit his own, looking at mark's own pair of smackers.

the lips on haechan were red, like a maraschino cherries. wet and red.

probably tastes like them too.

oh, who is he kidding he knows.

❝m-mark, can i ask you something?❞ the younger stuttered out, still frozen in mark's arms. he wanted to move, but his body won't obey him. it's like he's in a trance, yet he knows he's there.

❝what is it?❞ now mark was curious. the smaller has been bitchy and sarcastic all day, now all of a sudden when he has him in his arms, he panics? cute.

❝can i kiss you?

--

❝how are we going to get him back?❞ a man dressed head-to-toe in fancy clothes questioned to his worker. a young boy to be exact.

❝i don't know sir, their house has a lot of security, it's like an apartment-

❝i've heard enough.❞ the man spoke, his voice was raspy and unpleasant.

❝yes, of course, i will go find more information now.

❝wait. i don't need more. i will go there tomorrow.❞ the man fired back, his dominance evident in his voice.

❝sir, that's not a good idea-

❝shut it jisung, i know what i'm doing. stay out of this from now on.

--

i have a habit of not updating on time- why do i even have a schedule that i'm never gonna follow????? idk help

oh yeah, there's like six chapters left, don't be sad, i have other books that i need to worry about hehe

okay ilysm <3

<jae