⸢nineteen⸥

daddy ~ markhyuck

❝hyuckie, wake up.❞ mark whispered gently into the sleeping younger's ear, lightly tapping the boy's cheek. when that didn't work, mark sighed. he promised johnny he would bring in hyuck to see his older brother, but now he's running late and can't wake up his baby.

❝baby, if you don't wake up, I'm not making you waffles ever again.❞ mark whispered again, this time, watching the younger's face. his cheeks were flushed a light pink color, and his bangs fell messily to the side of his face, and his lips were pouted.

but that cute, resting face was interrupted by a shocked and angry face, ❝i'm up! don't you dare not make me waffles!❞ the younger huffed, sitting up crossing his arms across his chest.

❝fine, but get up, you're going to work with me today,❞ the older smiled, leaning on the bed, to brush the smaller's hair out of his eyes, ❝so hurry dear.

smiling softly, donghyuck nodded excitedly, getting out of the bed quickly. he stumbled a bit, but mark was there to catch him and gently spill out a ' be careful' before letting him go.

as the younger threw on mark's clothes, the older found his way to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge. he opened it and took a small sip, leaning against the counter, waiting for his baby to come out.

when he did, his hair was still a mess, and his eyes were puffy, just like his cheeks. his lips were pouted but immediately turned into a bright smile when he saw mark.

❝daddy!❞ haechan ran over to mark, hugging tightly looking up at him, ❝why am I going with you today?

mark sighed, wrapping an arm around the smaller's waist, ❝you're going to meet someone special today,❞ the older nodded at his own words, trying to convince himself that this was the right idea. ❝they really missed you.

donghyuck turned his head to the side, confused by his daddy's words. ❝w-what do you mean?

by now the younger's eyes started to fill slightly by tears. donghyuck is sensitive, and the slightest bit of seriousness can make him slip.

❝well, you're going to meet johnny hyung.