Acknowledgments

Wow.

Just, wow.

I can't believe it. I finally did it guys. I actually finished my own book. I always wondered what it felt like finishing your own book. That someone has finally closed one chapter of their lives, and to prepare for the nest to start. But, now that I'm experiencing this feeling first hand, I can tell you. This is... amazing. This feeling I have right now, it's just pure euphoria. I might even cry. 

Wait, that's just the ninja cutting onions next to me.

*Shoos ninja away*

At the time of writing this page this work has accumulated a total of 39k views, and 1.17k votes. I never thought that it would actually garner so much attention. It started as an experiment, honestly, writing this fan fiction. I have been on this platform since 2016, due to a friend of mine pestering me to view his work. He's long gone now, yet I still remain, though I did not do much. And after being inactive for over two years it was that year of 2018 that I decided to take a shot of creating something of my own. So I started with this.

I never thought my work would actually turn out like this in the first place, to tell you all the truth. I wanted to create a simple fan fiction, write a few chapters and all that. One thing led to another and well, here I am, 46 chapters long with over 18000 words (more or less).  I predicted my work to get, at most, one thousand, maybe two thousand views. But boy was I wrong. Very wrong. And it's all thanks to you readers to make it this far.

Of course, I do have a small, little bitter feeling left within me, knowing I would finally complete this book, that I will no longer write it again. But, I guess I'll have other books to read, other fan fictions to create. More readers to please, more genres to explore.

This monumental effort of mine was accomplished thanks to both compliments and critiques alike from you readers. Every vote and every comment is another reason for me to wake up and look forward to another day, anticipating the next person to come along and vote or comment each and every chapter.

And for that, I thank you all. All those who have read, commented, voted and even corrected my errors in this book of mine. It has been a great time writing for you all. All those comments begging for the next chapter, all those comments about jokes and references, it all brings a smile to my face and a warm feeling to my heart. I do apologize to you all, if in anyway anything in this book, whether it is by content or comment, has offended or insulted you. I humbly apologize for that.

*Ahem.*

Anyway, now we are at the end of this book, I would like some feedback on how was it. Your overall experience reading my book, how you like it, your critiques on the book etc etc,  just for my own research. The next page will contain some questions I hope that you would answer truthfully, not biased on the fact that this book was written by mere a 17 year old with mediocre education.

Still, I hope you all had a wonderful time reading my work, and I look forward to seeing you all in my next work.

Yours truly,
The Author
Marc1123

*Go to the next page to answer questionnaire*

Published On:
1 March 2019