Questionaire:

Welcome to the questionnaire. If you choose not to answer, that's fine. But if you want to answer, please answer sincerely. It would be of great help to me.

***

For some questions, let us assume 1= Very bad and 10= Very good,

Question 1:
On a scale of 1-10, how was your overall reading experience?

Question 2:
On a scale of 1-10, how likable is the main character, Marcus Braeker? What is your opinion of him?

Question 3:
Which chapter of this book is your favourite? Why so?

Question 4:
Which chapter do you think is the worst/ cringiest one? Why so? ( C'mon, say it.)

Question 5:
How unique do you find this particular work is compared to other Danmachi works? If so, why?

Question 6:
On a scale of 1-10, how well made do you think the book is? (Don't put 10. It's not perfect)

Question 7:
Tell me what flaws do you find in this book and if possible what can I do about other works in the future. (I don't mind. Just say it out.)

Question 8:
Do you think Ryuu and Marcus would get together, despite Ryuu's shrewdness and Marcus' observance of the Watcher rules to not be in relationships?

Question 9:
Do you have any last words to say about this book?

Question 10:
Do you have anything you would like to ask the author?

Question 11:
Do you mind if I reduce publishing time from once a week to once every two weeks?

***
Thanks for answering the question. Now, on to the more exciting bit of this page.

If you did take a minute or two to read my profile, I did list down a couple of works I am developing on. However, with the variety of options that I can choose to start on, I am at crossroads on deciding what to do next. The sequel to this book will be halted until the next season of Danmachi is released so be patient I suppose.

So I thought, what the heck, I'll let you guys decide. Below are a few options on what I have in store for the near future. So you guys vote on which one you want to see me create next, and I'll make it happen. Choose wisely!

Options:

(VOTING IS NOW CLOSED)

RWBY Fanfic

Gate: This The JSDF Fought There Fanfic
a) Humanitarian Aid style

Or

b) Black ops style

Girls Und Panzer Fanfic (Roll Out!)

Or, do you have a suggestion that I could do in the future? Comment it here!

Preferably, it should be related to military. Cos I love me some good old fashion fighting and battling.

These are your choices for now. You can only vote or suggest one title. The results will be posted a week after this is published so hurry up! Stay tuned for the results!

Published On:
1 March 2019