Chapter 2: 2238

Four years later...

Man 2: "Accelerator Generation 2, initiate."

A fresh shipment of children have been knocked unconscious, just like the last group.

Man 4: "This'll be smooth."

The children end up just like the last group.

Meanwhile...

???: "S-Stand back, C-Cyan B-Blur!"

It appears that some form of resistance is trying to take down Chase, the Cyan Blur.

Cyan Blur: "(blankly) Termination complete."

Chase vanishes, only to reappear behind the last member and stabbing him in the back.

Cyan Blur: "(blankly) Returning to Sector B Base."

Chase vanishes again...

Two hours later...

M.O.N.O.: "Accelerator program compl-"

Man 3: "What is it?!"

M.O.N.O. is beginning to bug out.

M.O.N.O.: "(glitching out) Error, error, error, virus detected, virus detected, virus detected..."

The new Accelerators we're just completed, but M.O.N.O. losing control on not just them, but all Accelerators.

Man 5: "How?!"

All Accelerators are currently inside their respective bases across the world. All security footage shows them confused, distraught, angry...

Man 6: "All officers! Recapture all Accelerators!"

Man 1: "Don't let any escape! The resistance mustn't have any on their side!" The many normal officers that once captured the first generation is now regathering both generations.

Five minutes ago...

Chase falls to his knees when the system failure had occurred.

Chase: "(breathing heavily) Wh-Where am I?"

Chase grabs his head, only to unexpectedly feel metal instead of flesh on head.

Chase: "M-Metal?"

Chase lowers his hands, revealing his new limbs.

Chase: "(terrified) What did they do to me?"

Chase looks at the dozens of others in the room, just like him.

Chase: "What did they do to me!"

Chase finds the men from before apprehending the other children.

Chase: "Run..."

Chase begins to dart towards the nearest exit, but two men guard the exit.

Chase: "No..."

They begin to close in on him.

Chase: "(closing eyes) I can't go anywhere!"

A message appears in front of Chase's eyes only.

Chase: "Phase Shift activated?"

Chase's eyes glow cyan, causing his view of the world around him to shift, along with the men vanishing from reality.

Chase: "Wha?"

He can still hear the voices, saying how only another Phase type can catch him.

Chase: "Phase?"

The world around him is now black and white, no one else is there, and the exit is wide open.

Chase: "Take it..."

Chase darts outside the exit and into a series of corridors, lined with metal sheets and rust.

Chase: "Huh?"

Chase returns to the normal world, with the men from before giving chase.

Chase: "Shit!"

Chase runs as fast as he can...