Chapter 19: Ocean Floor

They watch as they descend into the depths of the ocean.

Lisa: "(in awe) It's so beautiful..."

Julie: "Don't get used to it. It'll be a graveyard by the time we're through."

Chase: "That's why we'll take it in while we can."

The water above is turning red.

Hammerhead: "Looks like it's already falling apart up there."

They're almost at the bottom.

Julie: "The water will be stained with the blood of the saviors and victims, just like before..."

Chase: "Before?"

They have arrived at the bottom as the door begins to open.

Lisa: "We're he-"

A small laser barely grazes Lisa's cheek.

Julie: "I noticed."

Three shots from Julie incapacitate three Accelerators who tried getting the drop on them.

Hammerhead: "Nice shot."

Julie: "When you're in a war, you'd better know how to shoot."

It's clear that this place holds something sinister within Julie's heart.

Chase: "(in head) Something isn't right. Julie may be new to the team, but she's clearly hiding something from us here."

Lisa: "(relieved) So where to first?"

Julie: "They gather more metal down here, so let's try and find a terminal and use a map to locate the M.O.N.O. generator."

Hammerhead: "Not a bad start."

Everyone expect Chase starts walking ahead.

Chase: "I'll ask later."

He follows...

However...

Em is all is currently getting his legs removed inside a helicopter heading for Sector E.

Emisall: "(in pain) Demo won't win this war! We spent fat too much time bending the rules and out buying the governments worldwide to lose it to a bunch of ungrateful swine!"

They cut through the bone.

Emisall: "(in pain) We will reclaim the Cyan Blur and win this war!"