The Trancy Estate

Continuing on Winter Nights

I wake up the next morning to the ring of a bell. When I getting up, people in richer clothing, put us in different places in the room. "Take off your clothes..." Wait she doesn't mean that I have to show my bare body right..I can't do that, I will be exposed and Jim will..be alone this whole time and he will- I need to hide this. I only have one thing that I can't hide. So I guess I have to find a way.

Since I am a flat-chested girl, with short hair, it won't be so hard. But..how am I going to do this? I slowly take off my shirt, feeling a bit awkward doing this. "I don't feel like taking off my pantaloons..." This voice is going to be hard, I have to concentrate to get this right. The woman looks at me with a confused look, but shrugs it off. She pulls out a pail of water from behind her and takes out a sponge and washes my back. She rubs it on my back harshly and it hurt..alot, but after a few minutes I was over it. She then leaves with the pail of water.

I quickly put on my shirt and head toward my bed. How am I supposed to do this everyday, I can't hide this. The door opens and the boy I saw earlier comes in a goes on his bed. He was mumbling repeatedly, while rocking in his bed. The old man appears in the doorway. "Come up here my beautiful toys." The boys..and me all line up and walk upstairs.

The boys start taking off their shirts and pants, and I start freaking out. My mind starts to wondering what's happening. "Here put this over your...underwear?" I turned around to see Jim handing me a pair of boxers. I look at him surprisingly. Why does he have two pairs, and why does this annoy me so much.

I go in the back of Jim and put on the boxers after taking off my pants. When I look in the front, everyone has their shirt off except me. 'Alright I guess I have to do this.' I take off the shirt and hug my self. 'Well this is going to be awkward.' "Are you done yet?" he turns around, and their was a slight blush to his cheeks.

I go in front of him and turn to the front. "Don't worry, I got this covered." I was up next, the old man looks at me and smiles. When he smiles, I think about what I saw the other night. He then points the cane towards the basement door. While I am headed towards there, I heard a smack of a cane, and a thump. I turned around to see Jim on the floor.

"Your eyes disgust me boy. When I look at them I can scarcely think of filthy rainwater.." There was a tug of my arm, it was pulling me towards the door way. Before I know it, I was already on my bed. I put on my shirt and pants. Soon after, Jim comes down with a black eye and bruised stomach.

I turn away, I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm sorry..." I put my head to my pillow and tears fall out. Jim pulls my head up and mumbles something. "I know a way we can get out of here, but its going to be risky, and you have to believe in me." I nod slowly, regretting what that nod might have promised.

"I'm going to check if this thing, is real. A fairy that grants you any wish." I close my eyes tightly and shake my head. He's going to break the promise, I can't forgive him for that. But its for a good cause, he's going to wish for freedom...right?

"Just...don't get hurt, alright?" I open my eyes and smile. He won't leave me behind, I know he won't. I shouldn't have thought that.

Later On...

He was in a forest, with lots of snow. He walks forward. Then Jim walks through a spiderweb and says, a spell. He waits a few seconds and takes it off.

"I knew this wouldn't work." He smirks and puts his head down. He was about to leave, until everything went black. He was on a spiderweb. "Hello?" A huge spider comes out, heading for him. I see dead people around him, covered in a web, just like flies.

"What is your wish." The spider spoke. It has a deep, soothing voice. Jim doesn't say anything. The spider repeats its words. "I..I...don't know." He closes his eyes tightly. "That's what I thought.." The spider web disappears and he was back in the woods.

"Wait! Are you a fairy?"

"I'm a demon..."

A..a demon...how is that possible.

Jim wakes up seconds later panting.

I was next to him, trying to calm him.

I look at him, but my vision was becoming blurry. I blink and rub my eyes. "Are you, okay.." He was still panting, not answering me. I look around and see that most of the people are gone. The metal door opens, and reveals a man. The man comes in and pulls my arm. "Lets go, your going to the old man, toy." I was trying my best to the bed, but I couldn't hold on any longer. Jim comes running to me.

"I'll go up there." I begin to stutter in shock and Jim looks at me worriedly. "Fine, lets go." He pulls Jim by the arm, and Jim looks back at me and mouths 'I'm sorry' he whispered silently. I cover my ears and close my eyes tightly and begin to rock on my bed.

"Is he all you have for me?!" I jumped up to see what was going on. I went upstairs and was heading towards the staircase. "I'm sorry sir, the boys are sick and most of them are dead.." Is that why they were gone? But, the sick ones are as good as dead. I head to the voices. When I stick my head through the door, the old man is in the bathtub, putting his hands in a weird motion.

"Is this real?" I open my eyes in shock.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, forgive me, father dearest."

I close the door quietly and cover my mouth. He shouldn't have protected me, I should be in there. But, I would be exposed. And I don't want to leave him alone, I can't. I walk down the stairs and into the basement I go. When I go on my bed, I feel a cold wind. I jump up and look around. There was something touching me, cold hands with slimy wet..thing. I shut my eyes and shake my head. When I lay back down, a door shut and there was a squeak on the bed.

I put my knees up to my chest and put the pillow on my head. When is this nightmare going to end? Before I know it I am in a trance...a deep sleep. This nightmare isn't going to end soon, I know it

The Next Day...

I was woken up by a hit on my arm. Not again...if he keeps on doing this, he is going to be knocked on the head. When I get up, he is smiling real big. "What's with you? You seem oddly happy today.." He pats my head and walks around for a bit. "...are you not going to tell me?" He looks at me again and shakes his head. "Then when are you going to..?" This is getting very annoying. Why isn't he just telling me..

"He likes me...he really likes me.." I look at him like he was crazy. Whats good about that? He really must be going crazy. "I have a plan. We are going to get out of here alive." I couldn't control my smile. I'm actually crying, I can't believe this. This nightmare is ending, its finally ending. "Are you happy?"

I look at him with tears in my eyes. He looks at me with a smile on his face. I nod slowly.

"It's over, its finally over."