Them?! Together?!

.-.-Frances's POV.-.-.

I..I can't believe this. They are..*gulp* nevermind, I just can't believe this. My head turns and I see Sebastian. He walks up to me and looks through the door. "Oh Dear..Ciel is gonna miss dinner I suppose." He turns to me and smiles gently. I smile and I scowl soon after and I walk away heading towards my room. 'Ciel and Alois, huh?' I sit on my bed and grab a paper. I write down a note that specifically says:

I am really sorry for leaving.

I have no other choice, its no use.

You need to learn the truth and I am going to tell you.

It all started when I was 9 years old.

Two years after we met..every night I visited my parents.

I know, it sounds stupid. But I needed to see them.

I met Ciel on the day his manor burned down..I was the one who saved him from the fire.

That's where I got those burns from when I came home.

All I have to say is..Hannah is my demon, my contract sealer..my protector.

It all started that night and I am sorry I never told you.

Goodbye

- Love,

Frances

When I was done writing the note..I folded it on my desk and went to go pack my things. I heard the moaning and groaning get louder and I tried to block them out. Some time later I was finished and I opened up the window. I looked back and a tear slipped out. My face seemed to get hot as I jumped out the window and landed on grass. I heard my room door open and I ran towards the forest that seemed to scare the hell out of me.

I started running faster and faster towards the forest, trying not to turn back. My eyes start to water more each step I take. I stop running and walk towards the sound of rushing water. 'You can do this Frances..you can do this, I know you can.' When I reach the water i see a no-coincidencental boat on the water. I head inside and start rowing not knowing where its gonna take me.

.-.-Timeskip.-.-.

I arrive at an...island? It seems so gloomy and null. There are barely any trees but there is the moon. But its red..like a demons eye. I shall call this place Demon Island. 'But I dont like it hear, I think this is- OH A BENCH' I run towards the bench and I sit on it. 'Its comfy I like it..' I lay down and close my eyes sleepily. But after I feel like I'm being picked up..not physically but mentally. Then I open my eyes feeling a sharp pain in my heart.

When I open my eyes I see that I'm on top of a cliff about to fall. I take a step back and slip on a rock. But then I fall closing my eyes and screaming. I then hit the ground, head first...

.-.-.-Alois's POV.-.-.-.

"C-Ciel, I didn't know you had a tounge like that.." I say leaning into his lips once more. Our makeout session has been going on for about fourty minutes. But it felt like five minutes. Its so time-stopping. My tounge grazes his bottom lip and he groans softly. He touches my pants and his hand goes up to my belt. While unbuckling it Claude bursts in without breath. I push Ciel off me and I blush like a tomato, rubbing the back of my head.."Its Frances.."

My eyes widen and I fix my shirt buckling my belt all over again. Ciel gets up and does the same. "W-what happened to her.."

"Shes gone and left this note."

I harshly take the letter from him and read it carefully. My eyes widen and I narrow them crumpling up the paper. "Hannah.." I storm out the room heading to Hannah. My eyes start to water but I rub them away. When I reach her she is washing the dishes. I slap her and she puts her hand on the place I hit her, where I left a red handprint on her face. "You have a contract with her.." Hannah's eye widens and plays stupid. "Who Master?" I grip on her hair pulling her head towards mine.

"Frances, now tell me where she is.." Hannah narrows her eyes and turns around. "I don't know..Sir." She turns around with no expression. "We need to find her..ok.." The triplets started whispering the nonsense and nodding, and started walking towards Hannah. They were about to go and Claude was about to leave with them. "Wait, Claude don't leave me.."

"Ciel is with you, your highness.." I look at Ciel and he has a worried expression but he nods. I look at Claude and him and the other already left. When they leave and break down, finally. "They need to find her..she can't leave me..not after all this time.." Ciel kneels down next to me and pats my back. "They will find her..I sent Sebastian to help..so, I know they can" he smile and it comforts me a little but I can do this. I need to stay happy for both of them.

A/N This is so weird for me. I mean like..Idk I suck at this stuff. But this is kind good. I like this chapter XD Finally..