My Secrets | Part Four |

"Alois..get out, I need to get dressed..please"

"Aww..okay, tell me when your done.."

"Okay.."

I call Hannah in to put on my corset. Which hurts very bad. My dress was purple with pink ribbons. It seemed comfortable, but it wasn't. After I was done with the very painful [ yet satisfying ] corset, I put on the slightly confusing dress..of course Hannah helped me. "Hannah please help me with this dress, I can't put it on right." Hannah approaches me and put the straps on my shoulders, and puts the bottom of the dress down, fluffing it gently.

I turned around towards the mirror and I smile. "Its beautiful, Alois sure can pick out a dress." I say wandering off at the sudden ring of a doorbell. My smile drops when I realize..this is the day of the ball, the ball of the year. A costume party..Alois's costume party. And we all know his parties are awesome until someone -me- ruins it somehow. Last year, I spilled punch all over the queen's guard; Ash. And that ruined everything, trust me.

I wonder whats gonna happen this year..hopefully nothing.

-Timeskip-

I head downstairs in my princess costume [ which I don't like much ] and everyone looks at me with concerning stares that said 'Oh no the party..' I hurried up and walked towards the kitchen, but bumped into someone. "Oh I am so.." I look up to see a girl with blue hair and beautiful eyes. 'She reminds me of someone, but who.' Her eyes widen, but plays it off with friendly smile. "Oh..uh hi..there Fr- Miss.." My eyes narrow and I look at her quietly.

"I'm doing fine..whats your name.." I ask her hoping to get an answer.

"I have to go, goodbye Miss.." she runs away towards the back door. I shrug it off and walk towards the kitchen. I walk in too see a woman in red holding a man in black, with his hair put to the side. While his glasses stand out. When he turns around I gasp. "Sebastian.." his eyes meet mine and I roll my eyes turning around getting ready to leave the room. There were arms wrapped around my waist turning me around. My head is blurred and my eyesight is ruined for seconds. That was until I realized who the person was, Alois.

"Alois..I need to do something ok, please let me go.." He lets go and hugs me tightly. When he lets me go he walks out the kitchen too the girl I ran into earliers direction. When my head is better than before I start heading back to my room, to make sure I don't mess up the party. My head starts to hurt I hurry it up to get to my room faster. When I am about to go into my room, I hear moaning coming from Alois's room. I cover my mouth and go to the door opening it slightly. 'That..that dress, Ciel? Alois? Oh God..'

A/N yes..cielois...its in here owo Love it Kiss it Hug it Lick it