My Secrets | Part One |

-.-.- Frances's POV -.-.-

My eyes widen in fear, turning away from his burning gaze. It felt like it would burn through her head. But I knew it was not possible.
As I turned away she still felt his gaze. The memories I have of him will never go away, as long as she lives.

.-.-.-Ciel's POV.-.-.-

I know she is avoiding me, I just don't know why she is. Its getting very annoying right now, she should just tell me whats wrong.
"Where were you Ciel.." she says in a voice full of sadness.
I turn to look at her and there are tears urging to come out.
"I don't know what your talking about, but..if you would like to tell me.." she turns to me as I say that. Her face turns into a face full of different emotions; sadness, anger, and confusion.
"Well..you see..I can't tell you.." she says nervously.
This is annoying, how she says thing than takes them back. Why can't she just tell me.

.-.-.-Frances's POV-.-.-.

I can't tell him..I promised her. That demon..that woman..Hannah.

-Flashback-

"What is this mark for..Hannah.."

"Its for your wish to come true. When your wish is fulfilled, I can have your soul."

"M-my soul?! You can't have it..that means I will be.."

"Yes you will be dead..you have to promise me something child."

"And what is that.."

"Don't tell anyone about this night. And I mean anyone."

Her eyes turn red and I shiver. I can feel her eyes burning into my soul. But..I can do this.

"I promise.."

-End of Flashback-

A/N Well..idk..this kind of makes sense and kind of doesn't. Lets just let it slide forever. Yea..thats good..forever.